Where does it all go from....?

Fay737731

Silver Member
I was wondering where people's weight has started to go from first? What kind of body shape do you have?

I am very much an apple shape and wish that my weight would go from that main problem area but I find that when I lose weight it always starts going from the most random of places first:

Wrists
Calfs
Collarbone

After that it starts to go from my sides and chest....I know I'm only just at the start so it will be a while before my tummy starts to shrink!

Fay737731 said:
I was wondering where people's weight has started to go from first? What kind of body shape do you have?

I am very much an apple shape and wish that my weight would go from that main problem area but I find that when I lose weight it always starts going from the most random of places first:

Wrists
Calfs
Collarbone

After that it starts to go from my sides and chest....I know I'm only just at the start so it will be a while before my tummy starts to shrink!

I'm an apple too! Mine's gone from my legs a lot, and my bum is now practically non-existent, lol. As expected with an apple, it's going from my belly last!! :) xx

I'm a pear with a big bust, but not big enough to be hourglass! I have lost 11cm off my waist but none off anywhere else! So currently absolutely no clothes flatter me as I'm a different size on top and bottom but need things that show off my smaller waist but aren't too tight on the arms and bust.

god damn I hate clothes.

It first goes from my face, breast and belly - basically my top. In the same token, when I gain - it goes those places first as well.

I did a low GI diet for three weeks (it was so bad that I gave up) but I did lose around 2kg and it came off my face, wrists and shins (whhhaaat?). I put all that weight back on.
Then I went on the Dukan Diet and I've lost off my face, my stomache, my thighs and my bum which I'm so happy about!

I don't know what body shape I am...is there an option of clay? I've lost 4.4kg on the Dukan in about a month (with lots of cheating, it is my birthday month after all) and I'm loving how my body looks. I feel so much better when I wear simple clothes that show off the plump.

Mine went from my boobs first, then my hips legs and then arms. I have also noticed my over hang has gotten smaller from what I can see under my overhang lol. I am a pear shape I think? Im not sure... I've always just been fat and round hehe

Mine goes mainly from my tum which is where (unfortunately) the majority of the weight is. After that would have to be my thighs though I do notice my collarbone become more defined.

I think there may be some truth in the weight being lost evenly throughout the body, but perhaps these are just the problem areas we focus on/are aware of most so we see notice those places slim first? :hmm:

Mine always goes from my belly first, thank heavens! :p

Mine goes mainly from my tum which is where (unfortunately) the majority of the weight is. After that would have to be my thighs though I do notice my collarbone become more defined.

I think there may be some truth in the weight being lost evenly throughout the body, but perhaps these are just the problem areas we focus on/are aware of most so we see notice those places slim first? :hmm:

Good point!

I have lost 2 stone but virtually none of it has gone from my problem area: my stomach! I haven't even lost 1 size!

Usually though they say the belly is the last thing to go. Most of mine is on my belly though to be honest and i'm always thankful of that!

I always lose from my face hips and legs first, stomach last, boobs eventually

Thankfully i dont tend to loose from my boobs which is good :p

Bum! I am an apple and have lost 92lb so far. Haven't measured myself for a little while, but inches have been coming off fairly evenly all over, certainly from my hips, belly and chest. Boobs I went from 44G to 36H so far, however actual boobs have just started to shrink (and firm up!) so I think I will need to go down a cup size when I next need bras. Still hoping to lose another 5st at least really so will be interesting to see how I look when I have finished! My belly still looks enormous to me, even though I know it is so much smaller than it was!

Sent from my GT-I8190N using MiniMins.com mobile app

Back