Where has all my rep gone?!

*angie*

loves food and cooking
..used to have 30something, now I have 6 ... :cry:

I notice everyone's appears to have changed - has it been diluted? have we been credit crunched?

I'd noticed that as well! I thought I must have lost mine for not being a good contributor recently :giggle:

I wonder what the rate of exchange was?

There is no answer (yet) on the technical support forum, although there is old discussion about resetting to zero and 'stars getting silly' ... i see Taz is over there now shaking her thang and trying to get answers ...

I was very proud of my rep :(

we will all just have to rep each other loads to build it all back up again :D

I have put a message in the moderators section asking.

I have been away for a few days and not sure if anything about it has been posted in my absence.

Irene xx

Im posting to see what mine is!?
x

Oh yh Im now 28???? hmmmmmm x

I've just posted my views in tech as well. Doubtful it will make any difference but I like to have my say! lol

My reps are the only thing I've lost this week then - gaining stupid pounds and losing my reps - that wasn't the plan!

Hi everyone :)

As Irene said , everyone's questions have been noted and passed onto our Admin section and I'm sure there will be a response as soon as possible.:)

In the meantime I would advise against repping each other just as a test or for fun or for any other reason until Pierce speaks to us about the system again,

Thanks in advance ,

Lacey :)

Back