Where has everybody gone

Finally day 3 is nearly over...ive found this evening really hard n I just wanted to give up. My mind keeps tellin me to stop doin this diet and just go back to wws. But the reason im doin this diet is cause I cant do ww lol.... think im just really hungry. Hopefully tomorrow will be better and ill be in ketosis. Heres hopin. I hope everyone else is havin a better day than me x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Finally day 3 is nearly over...ive found this evening really hard n I just wanted to give up. My mind keeps tellin me to stop doin this diet and just go back to wws. But the reason im doin this diet is cause I cant do ww lol.... think im just really hungry. Hopefully tomorrow will be better and ill be in ketosis. Heres hopin. I hope everyone else is havin a better day than me x

DO NOT GIVE UP. You've said yourself Gem this diet is worth sacrificing 12 weeks for. Just think of how happy you will be as the pounds fall off. You can get through week 1 I just know it.

Ive had a lovely day as per my diary :)

Hit the 12's finally. Roll on the 11's.

Ava
xxxxx

Hang in the honey, have some sparkling water, and then go take a long soak in the bath. You are doing this for a reason and we are all rooting for you., just so you know, your success will motivate others. Scroll through some before and after pictures on this site too , thats what helped me this afternoon. Sending virtual hugs your way

Aw thanks sweetheart thats cheered me up. I do feel a bit better tho now. Ive took some pics of myself for some thinspiration ha. Heres to day 4 and thank you.
This is what its all about supporting each other
Well done on day three blessed xxxx

Today is saturday and im extremely nervous......will I get tgrough the weekend 100%?? Hell yes I will. Ive woke up with a slight headache and feel lethargic but im goin to finish off my green tea and put some music on n clean up......haaahaa boring? I hear you say. Well any activity which takes my mind off food is exciting to me lol
Have a good weekend everyone xx

Today is saturday and im extremely nervous......will I get tgrough the weekend 100%?? Hell yes I will. Ive woke up with a slight headache and feel lethargic but im goin to finish off my green tea and put some music on n clean up......haaahaa boring? I hear you say. Well any activity which takes my mind off food is exciting to me lol
Have a good weekend everyone xx

Hi Gemsywemsy, that's the spirit! I woke up feeling lethargic too so I had 2 cups of warm water and felt better. I drank green tea about an hour later. I am nervous about the wekend too but will try my hardest not to give in. So far so good. Family breakfast done and dusted and I am still standing, proud of myself for not giving in. In reality we are stronger than we think. I am looking forward to us exchanging notes at the end of today.

Well done at breakfast. Ive just finished the kitchen ha now break n water. Then its onto the living room. Im takin it very easy so by the time I blink it will be day 5 haaaa! Saturday....pah what saturday xx

Well done at breakfast. Ive just finished the kitchen ha now break n water. Then its onto the living room. Im takin it very easy so by the time I blink it will be day 5 haaaa! Saturday....pah what saturday xx

Wooooooop woop Gem. So happy for you! You're playing a blinder. Good to keep busy too.

Keep us posted at weigh in. Im excited for you

Ava
xxxxx

Im goin strong people....n im more determined than ever havin seen my friends get dolled up in little shorts n skirts last night. I didn't mind stayin in really. Plz plz plz make this month fly by.
Ive got 2 family parties at the end of may n rather than refeeding I think im going to just keep goin till the end. I can still go yo a curry house n drink my shakes right??? Lol of course. I think my will power is getting stronger day by day now.
Have a lovely sunday everyone. Keep updating the losses as its a realy motivator xx

Im goin strong people....n im more determined than ever havin seen my friends get dolled up in little shorts n skirts last night. I didn't mind stayin in really. Plz plz plz make this month fly by.
Ive got 2 family parties at the end of may n rather than refeeding I think im going to just keep goin till the end. I can still go yo a curry house n drink my shakes right??? Lol of course. I think my will power is getting stronger day by day now.
Have a lovely sunday everyone. Keep updating the losses as its a realy motivator xx

Aw fab Gem! You do sound very determined. You will be joining ur friends in no time if you stick with the plan! Im lucky that i have no occasions until July. Might even skip that and stay on shakes. Want to get to 9 stone something. Whats your goal weight Gem? Oh and what age are you? Im being nosey. Lol

Ava
xxxxx

Im 32 and would love to be 9st. I started at 12.1 so its not unachievable is it. How long u rek itll take ava?? X

Cool, your a similar age to me. I would suppose 2 months to get to 9stone something. Oooh i hope we do it lady!

I guestimate I will be 9st 9lbs by July 19th. It is sooooo far away tho. One day at a time. Do u have smaller clothes to try on? Ive sooooo many stylish clothes ranging from 12 - 18. Im a shopaholic. Lol. Love trying on and fitting into smaller clothes. It motivates me. Im currently eyeing up a sugar pink mini! Lol. Its size 14. Another 10lbs should have me wearing it :)

Ava
xxxxxx

Hey. Ive recently jusy bought 2 tops n some navy skinny jeans. I knew theyd be tight but there haning up on my door lol...cant wait for summer clothes shopping in normal shops ha. Its happening tho...just a bit more time. Im hopin by 21st june ill be in the 9s omg can u actually believe it wooooooooooo x

Hey. Ive recently jusy bought 2 tops n some navy skinny jeans. I knew theyd be tight but there haning up on my door lol...cant wait for summer clothes shopping in normal shops ha. Its happening tho...just a bit more time. Im hopin by 21st june ill be in the 9s omg can u actually believe it wooooooooooo x

Oh good woman! Ive clothes hanging up too :) Best of luck for the 21st June! Ah 9stone something would be AMAZING!

How is ur day? Im fine till nighttime! Then the stop lipo devil appears and I kinda waver. But ive gotten to week 3. Roll on next sat.

Bet you cant wait for weighday on tuesday?

Ava
xxxxx

Yeah its been quiet for me today ive jusy sat n watched disney films all day. Night time is def a killer I think ive got the lipo devil here too lol. I keep getting restless legs n its stopping me from sleepin which then makes me hungry ha!
Im gladcim back at work tomo n im pretty busy so I rek the next week will go fast.
Hows your day been...u manage to get through? X

Yeah its been quiet for me today ive jusy sat n watched disney films all day. Night time is def a killer I think ive got the lipo devil here too lol. I keep getting restless legs n its stopping me from sleepin which then makes me hungry ha!
Im gladcim back at work tomo n im pretty busy so I rek the next week will go fast.
Hows your day been...u manage to get through? X

Aw hate that. restless legs. Yay a busy week sounds good.

Got thru the day alright. Thanks. The chinese cravings hitting me early tho. I want chicken satay, noodles, and spring rolls :(

Grrrrrrrrr

Ava
xxxxx

YESSS YESSSSS 100% all weekend. This diet is getting easier people. Totm today but im still hopin for a tremendous loss on the scales tomorrow cannot wait literally woooo. In such a good mood today cause I can see the light at the end of the tunnel. Hope everyone had a good weekend and ploughed thru without too much difficulty.
The only thing im struggling with is the sleep....I just cant sleep. Drivin me insane! I dont know whether its the excitement or the shakes messing with my body...either way any advice is welcome please
Enjoy the rest of the day xxx

YESSS YESSSSS 100% all weekend. This diet is getting easier people. Totm today but im still hopin for a tremendous loss on the scales tomorrow cannot wait literally woooo. In such a good mood today cause I can see the light at the end of the tunnel. Hope everyone had a good weekend and ploughed thru without too much difficulty.
The only thing im struggling with is the sleep....I just cant sleep. Drivin me insane! I dont know whether its the excitement or the shakes messing with my body...either way any advice is welcome please
Enjoy the rest of the day xxx

Yipppeeeeeeeee!!! Your enthusiasm is infectious gem :)

Oooooh week 1 nearly done! Go you doll. Cannot wait to hear the result of your hard work tomoro. Woooooop

Get lavendar from your local chemist perhaps. Its meant to help with sleep.

Hows your day going? I breeze thru the daytimes then hit a wall in the eves. Hopefully we'll have a crave free fun evening

Ava
xxxxxx

Hey ava. My day has been good. Just got home from work got a sliggt headache but nothing a couple of paracetamol wont solve! Im am exactly like you im perfect durin the day but then the evening hits and its like the hunger monster took over my entire body lol....
I hope I can stick to it as long as you have but I just take each day as it comes really.
Have you tried your skirt on again??
Xxxx

Back