Where has everybody gone

Hey ava. My day has been good. Just got home from work got a sliggt headache but nothing a couple of paracetamol wont solve! Im am exactly like you im perfect durin the day but then the evening hits and its like the hunger monster took over my entire body lol....
I hope I can stick to it as long as you have but I just take each day as it comes really.
Have you tried your skirt on again??
Xxxx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Aw sorry to hear uve a headache. Haha true about the hunger monster. We CAN get over it tho. Look at how well you are doing. And tomoro is the big day....woooooop!

Ive tried and failed many times. I think im thinking a lot more about goal this time. Visualising myself in my wee dresses helps tho may make me sound a little mad.:)

You inspired me to try on that barbie pink mini....it is still waaaaay tight. Another 10lbs i reckon.

How are you this evening doll? Im feeling pretty motivated armed with my bottle of water. Will tackle the cravings later im sure tho.

Ava
xxxxxx

Yey 10 pound wont take long lovely! Im feelin much better this eve just had a bath gunna dry my hair n dream aboit the scales in the mornin eeeeeeek! All I can think about is shopping shopping and more shopping. Especially for a suit for work. All the lawyers I work with look gorgeous in snug fittin suit dresses n I envy them everyday but it will soon be MY turn eh!
Last time I did this diet I dont think I was focused but this time the adrenaline is keepin me goin of pure excitement.
Determination is the key honey. This summer is going to be OUR summer beware general public were comin to get you LOL :p:cool:

Have a super evening ava xxxx

Yey 10 pound wont take long lovely! Im feelin much better this eve just had a bath gunna dry my hair n dream aboit the scales in the mornin eeeeeeek! All I can think about is shopping shopping and more shopping. Especially for a suit for work. All the lawyers I work with look gorgeous in snug fittin suit dresses n I envy them everyday but it will soon be MY turn eh!
Last time I did this diet I dont think I was focused but this time the adrenaline is keepin me goin of pure excitement.
Determination is the key honey. This summer is going to be OUR summer beware general public were comin to get you LOL :p:cool:

Have a super evening ava xxxx

Another 3 weeks about. Woooop

You will give those ladies a run for their money very soon!

I agree determination is key. Must keep our eyes on the prize :)

Haha u made me laugh there! Watch out general public. Our hotness will be just too much lol.

Having a lovely evening so far. Thanks. Craving free at the minute woooop. Enjoy yours too doll

Ava
xxxxxx

Well im back havin been weighed in for the fitst time......a loss of 9lb amazing. Im now 11st 7lb
And still goin strong
Hope everyone has a smashing tuesday xxx

Well im back havin been weighed in for the fitst time......a loss of 9lb amazing. Im now 11st 7lb
And still goin strong
Hope everyone has a smashing tuesday xxx

Yayyy!!! Welldone, bring on next week. Gems is on fire. Mine is at 4.30pm.

Oh noooooooo headache from hell. Ive left my shake at home and im half an hour away......very unorganised and the headache is as a result my friends. In future gemma be prepared lol x

Oh noooooooo headache from hell. Ive left my shake at home and im half an hour away......very unorganised and the headache is as a result my friends. In future gemma be prepared lol x

Aw another headache :( feel better soon doll!

Hope you having a fun food free eveninig. Keep strong and your eyes on the prize! The 10's are in your reach! You can do it lady!!!

Ava
xxxxx

Oh no, hope you are feeling better now Gems.

Im feelin much better thanks ladies. It was because I left havin my second shake too late. But all is good now xx

I'm still a newbie but have been and gone on my TFR so only pop in now and again to update my diary and see how some peeps are getting on.

Hi Gemma, I'm doing fine thanks. Hope you are doing well yourself.

Lipotrim has been a life changer for me. My weight kept dropping up until last week but I've managed to stabilise it by hitting the weights hard to bulk up a bit. This includes a couple of protein shakes a day to keep my calories above 2000

The body is still changing and my waist has dropped another 2" since I've been back eating. Fingers crossed I'll put on about a stone or so of lean muscle while keeping the same waist size. I'll continue to update my diary to let people know how it's going.

Good morning everyone
Just thought id share with you all how extatic I am at being on day 8 and into my second week. I have set myself a mini goal of getting to week 5 100% as last time I managed week 4 only and did blip a few times. If I can manage this then im afraid i WILL take over the world lol
Ive banished my scales to my sisters so I dont have the temptation as I need something to look forward to each week.
Im sleepin much better now which is good
Have a lovely wednesday xxx

Good morning everyone
Just thought id share with you all how extatic I am at being on day 8 and into my second week. I have set myself a mini goal of getting to week 5 100% as last time I managed week 4 only and did blip a few times. If I can manage this then im afraid i WILL take over the world lol
Ive banished my scales to my sisters so I dont have the temptation as I need something to look forward to each week.
Im sleepin much better now which is good
Have a lovely wednesday xxx

Hey Gems, goodluck on your goals. Rooting for you.:thumbup: x

Thanks blessed I am for you too. Its just great isnt it. Xxx

Yep! I am walking around with a bounce in my step this morning. I cant believe how light I feel bearing in mind I still have over 2 stones to lose. Hahaha.

Back