Where has everybody gone

Im havin a break until my backs sorted the meds have really taken its toll on me n I feel deadful. Im not givin up I just see this as a gap! Im pretty sad but hopeful that ill get back on it in a couple of weeks
Youll do it hun im so proud of you xx

start weight 12.2 current weight 10.8 1/2 total loss 21.5lb

Aw i am sorry to lose you from lipotrim land but totally understand your reasoning chick. Health is more important.

As Traycee says you will be back on track when the timings right.

You are quite slim being in the 10's. And i am glad to hear you refeeding.

Thanks so much for all of your support doll.

Dont be a stranger. We fb friends now so u stuck with me. I do hope Ill continue on my own journey but I am wavering. Pizza sooo has my name on it. Lol lol

Ava
xxxxx

Thanks traycee. Im just pocking up my refeed meals now. Im just being positive. And you know what I feel loads better at 10 st 7lb my clothes fit n I feel loads more confident. I will be 9st by the end of summer lol Its been amazing following yours n everyones progress. I couldnt have done it with out you guys Best of luck with your success xxx start weight 12.2 current weight 10.8 1/2 total loss 21.5lb

You've done brilliantly gem and thank you for your kind words it's been a pleasure following you xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hey everybody im back. Firstly congratulations to each and everyone one of you on your continued losses. Well jell lol
Im back to 10.12 which im fine with 3lbs gain not too bad in 2 weeks I say!
Day one again for me today.
How is everyone? ? Xxxx

Hey everybody im back. Firstly congratulations to each and everyone one of you on your continued losses. Well jell lol
Im back to 10.12 which im fine with 3lbs gain not too bad in 2 weeks I say!
Day one again for me today.
How is everyone? ? Xxxx

Woooooop wooop Gem back in the house!! Well done for hopping back on the wagon doll. How is ur back?

3lbs is a teeny tiny gain. Dunno how u managed that. Well done!

You will be at goal in no time doll. Im good into week 8 and 11st 9lbs. Roll on the 10's!

Ava
xxxxxx

Yippeee gunna bring this house doooooown! Lol
Well done darlin for losin all that weight....
Amazing
Day one nearly in the bag haha xx

Just got on the scales and im back to 10.8 thank goodness. Just love an overnight weightloss haha xx

Just got on the scales and im back to 10.8 thank goodness. Just love an overnight weightloss haha xx

Woooop Gem. Again...delighted your back lady. 10.8 is teeny tiny. What height are you again?

Im 11 7. 8lbs is my next mini goal. I hope i get to see the 10's :)

Keep shaking

Ava
xxxxxx

Hi all, I have just started this crazy journey day 2 just about done. Yesterday was easy today I have felt sick, fed up and massive headache! Hoping that's the worst of it!

Got about 4 stone minimum to lose before we can consider ivf so I have GOT to do this! Also not my first time trying to lose the piggin weight!

Weigh in Tuesday looking forward to my first loss!

He guys sorry not been on much. I been poorly sick lol chest infection bla! Im 10.5 now only another stone to go for me thank goodness xx

Wow! I'm shocked at how quiet these forums are! I used these as an amazing tool to help me last time i was on this diet. Unfortunately it seems really quiet. Is it because Lipotrim has gone up to £45? I'm baffled. X

He guys sorry not been on much. I been poorly sick lol chest infection bla! Im 10.5 now only another stone to go for me thank goodness xx

Hello Gem dear, i hope u are feeling better? 10 5 good woman :) Ull be in the 9's in no time!!!

Ava
xxxxx

Im back on day one today and am pretty nervous to say the least. When we lipotrimmers come off the shakes for what ever reason we have the belief that we are able to hop back on the waggon at any time we like....easy as that. Well I can tell u that re starting this diet is the same as starting without having ever dome it before which is why and I speak for myself here, have failed many of times. But I take one day at a time because I know how hard it is to do. I was pretty proud of myself having got down to 10.5 and this time I intend on getting down to 9.5 having put a stone back on :(
Many festivals later
Heres to day 1 100%
And here's to a tremendous saturday xx

Well almost in ketosis......this time round is hard. Still 100% though #result
I dread the evenings the most. Its only 4 weeks though how hard can it actually be huh!!
Only had a slight headache which is good. I just cant wait to see the results now
My pharmacist had lipo on offer this time round too so only cost me 26 quid bonus
Keep up the good work everyone xx

Well i am finally in ketosis....can tell by the rancid taste in my mouth and my first morning of no hunger pains wahooo. 24 more days to go
X

start weight 11.5 current weight
goal weight 9.12

Back