Where has everybody gone

Haha bad neighbours shocking worst film ever!
Been workin so not to bad today.
I hope I lose 9lb over night haha
Xx

start weight 12.2 current weight 10.11. total loss 19lb

Ur totally right doll! Shocking.

Glad uve had an ok day :)

Ha! Wouldnt we all love that. U never know tho. Im expecting 2lbs from you! Ooooh keep us posted tomoro. Arent weigh in days super exciting.

I WILL get to the 11's this time! I'd love to be where your at doll!

Ava
xxxxxx

Sooooo doll??

How did weigh in go?

and how is your day going honey?

Ava
xxxxx

Well im never weighin on my scales again wver. Pharmacy scales told me I was 10.81/2 so thats 3 1/2 off which im really pleased with
Im now 10st 8 1/2
Cool
9lb to lose in 3 weeks.....can I do it?

How you doinh hun xx

Well done gem !! And 9lb in 3 weeks for you is very doable can't believe how close you are to the end xx you deserve your target go get it with pride xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks traycee. Feel a bit emosh today cant believe ive actually don it well nearly lol
It's been hard at times it really has. Curry birthday meal tomo which im dreading but ill drink my shake lol
9lb....cant actually believe it really
Im just sat in my car waiting for an epidural injection in my back n am sooooooo nervous
Happy shaking xxxxxxx

start weight 12.2 current weight 10.8 1/2 total loss 21.5lb

Yep you should be extremely Proud of yourself gem!! and sending you lots of lovely thoughts for your procedure today... my niece had that done last week actually she seemed fine after so fingers crossed it helps you too xxx let us know how it went xx

Well im never weighin on my scales again wver. Pharmacy scales told me I was 10.81/2 so thats 3 1/2 off which im really pleased with
Im now 10st 8 1/2
Cool
9lb to lose in 3 weeks.....can I do it?

How you doinh hun xx

Can i say....i told you so..lol lol. Well done honey im so proud of you! 3.5 is a great loss!!!

You can DEFO lose 9lbs in 3 weeks! Your on the right track doll.

I hope the epidural goes ok sweety. Thinking of you. xxxx

Ava
xxxxx

Thanks darlin. Im in a better mood today.
Can finally see the light my pharmacist has ordered my refeed for 10th wooooo
Xxx

Thanks darlin. Im in a better mood today.
Can finally see the light my pharmacist has ordered my refeed for 10th wooooo
Xxx

Your very welcome honey. How was the epidural?

Wooooop. 3 weeks will fly by honey. 9st something...u lucky lady!

Keep up the fab work

Ava
xxxxxx

Everyone went ok thank you. I hope it does fly by well to be precise its 19 days now. I can tell a bit now too so another half a stone should definitely be noticeable I hope. How r u doing? Nearly 11 something ist it exciting! Xx

Everyone went ok thank you. I hope it does fly by well to be precise its 19 days now. I can tell a bit now too so another half a stone should definitely be noticeable I hope. How r u doing? Nearly 11 something ist it exciting! Xx

Delighted your procedure went well honey. 19 days will fly! Look how far you've come already! Soooo glad ur starting to notice the difference pretty lady.

How is your day today? Mine is good thanks. Despite the crummy weather. Felt pretty fashionable in my all black ensemble, with pearls, and a leather jacket. Need to start getting into colours tho. Cant be that depressing all the time lol. I will do as i get slimmer Id say!

Ava
xxxxx

Hey yeah today's not been too bad. It is terrible outside!!
I bought a blue dress which im daring to wear tonight. Never worn anythin but black n grey for years. Hopefully itll fit. Im dreadin the curry. Ill do it tho
You look good in colour u shoul def try it soon xxx

Hey yeah today's not been too bad. It is terrible outside!!
I bought a blue dress which im daring to wear tonight. Never worn anythin but black n grey for years. Hopefully itll fit. Im dreadin the curry. Ill do it tho
You look good in colour u shoul def try it soon xxx

Isnt it! Horrific here in Ireland too. Its may! Crazy stuff

Ooooh you should upload a pic of your dress honey. Bet its fab!! go you girl!

Im so amazed your going for curry while being on this diet. That is sheer determination. I wouldnt be able to excercise refraining from food if I was in a restaurant. So i stay well clear lol

I feel a biteen big for colours yet! My wardrobe is very dark shall we say lol. Even my denims are black. Lol. I am looking forward to getting into colour tho.

Weigh in tomoro Gem. Woooooop

Enjoy tonight doll

Ava
xxxxx

Hun its been really tough. Quite embarrassing really with waiters askin me why im not eating lol
Wonder wat youll lose tomorrow!
Were both doin really well arent we im amazed xx

Hun its been really tough. Quite embarrassing really with waiters askin me why im not eating lol
Wonder wat youll lose tomorrow!
Were both doin really well arent we im amazed xx

Lol i can imagine! WELL DONE for resisting doll! I would have loved to join my family and neighbours for a fab meal tonight. But i resisted. WOOOOP

Im expecting a 3lb loss! Hey not the best in the world but ill take it. I might lose more next week. I just have soooo much further than you to go. Its slightly demotivating but ill truck on :)

Suppose we are doing well honey. We'll get to join Tam in the slim and gorgeous category.....hopefully!

Ava
xxxxx

All I am going to say is that last night was the hardest hurdle I have ever had to overcom on my journey. An absolute killer.
Im never going out for a meal again until this diet is complete. Warning to any one who does have to seriously its not good
Im ok todsy tho which is good
Xx

All I am going to say is that last night was the hardest hurdle I have ever had to overcom on my journey. An absolute killer.
Im never going out for a meal again until this diet is complete. Warning to any one who does have to seriously its not good
Im ok todsy tho which is good
Xx

Aw well done honey. Dont know how you did it. But you did. So well done. Bet u looked fab in that blue dress ;)

Glad you ok today hun. Horrific start to my day with only 1LB off.....but the rest of the day was lovely.

Keep shaking

Ava
xxxxxx

Im havin a break until my backs sorted the meds have really taken its toll on me n I feel deadful. Im not givin up I just see this as a gap! Im pretty sad but hopeful that ill get back on it in a couple of weeks
Youll do it hun im so proud of you xx

Well done on resisting the meal Gem that takes some willpower !!
And I understand totally your reasons for a break you've done so well on this diet and with your kind of willpower you'll be right back on the wagon when needed xx

Best wishes and get well soon xx

Thanks traycee. Im just pocking up my refeed meals now. Im just being positive. And you know what I feel loads better at 10 st 7lb my clothes fit n I feel loads more confident. I will be 9st by the end of summer lol
Its been amazing following yours n everyones progress. I couldnt have done it with out you guys
Best of luck with your success xxx

Back