Where has everybody gone

hey gemswemsy - i know you're going out to the curry house and i just want to say don't worry.

I went out for my birthday and i ended up eating so i could have 2 drinks. That was on the saturday. My weigh in day was monday and it turned out it did my weight an extra boost and I lost 6 lbs instead of the 4 i was expecting...

Don't worry if you do have one thing to eat, you just work a bit harder to get the rest off :)

Your all doing really well. I restarted last week and cheated... so I'm on my second week of actually doing this :) Working well so far but the weekend will be harder :(

Thanks allanah n ava. I have so nearly caved. My sister came round n said shes goin nandos....my favourite ever. I said im comin too. Mum said noooooo gemma my sister said youve done so well so far one slip wont matter treat day for half way there. I was soooooo tempted n hungry. But I told her to get out n go get fat lol jokingly! Im now in my room havin just had my shake n I feel better for it. Thank goodness. I thought I was a gonner! Xxx

start weight 12.2 current weight 10.12. total loss 18lb

I have just finished my third week and I lost a total of 9kg/19lbs.

im happy with the progress I've made but I have found it very challenging to stick to without cheating. The weekends are the worst when I'm a) really tired from the working week and b) have less routine around food.

I don't know if you guys have had the same experiences, but do you find that you're getting insanely tired on weekends and not wanting to be around temptations and so, this is restricting your weekend plans? Would love to hear about your own experiences.

Ann

Thanks allanah n ava. I have so nearly caved. My sister came round n said shes goin nandos....my favourite ever. I said im comin too. Mum said noooooo gemma my sister said youve done so well so far one slip wont matter treat day for half way there. I was soooooo tempted n hungry. But I told her to get out n go get fat lol jokingly! Im now in my room havin just had my shake n I feel better for it. Thank goodness. I thought I was a gonner! Xxx

Your welcome doll. I am SO proud of you. Trust me Gem. You would just have become ill and its a horrible feeling.

You can have your Nandos when your at goal. Lol. We have Nandos in Ireland now too but ive never been so dont crave it. Phew lol

Hope you have a fun eve doll

Ava
xxxxxx

Thanks sweetheart. Nandos is the best EVER trust me xx

Thanks sweetheart. Nandos is the best EVER trust me xx

Your welcome doll. Oooooh dont tell me that about Nandos. I will start craving it. Its horrible. Isnt it? lol lol

How you getting on today honey? Ya saw my progress pic on fb :) Feeling good. The 11's are in sight!

Roll on Tuesday for ur weigh in. Keep up the FAB work.

Ava
xxxxxx

Hey yeah. you look great. Todays been ok really. But looked in the mirror n I feel fatter than ever. How weird! Dont feel like ive lost any this week n then ive only got three more weeks left after Tuesday. So not feelin too great tbh
I hope I start noticing soon I mean I should do shouldn't I?
Hows your day been? Xx

Hey yeah. you look great. Todays been ok really. But looked in the mirror n I feel fatter than ever. How weird! Dont feel like ive lost any this week n then ive only got three more weeks left after Tuesday. So not feelin too great tbh
I hope I start noticing soon I mean I should do shouldn't I?
Hows your day been? Xx

Aw sorry to hear that Gem. You are teeeeeeny tiny to me at 10st 12lbs. Cherish it doll. You're getting there!

You should defo feel it soon.

My days been grand thanks. Work, chilling out, shopping :)

Chin up doll. Do you have smaller clothes to try on and have a wee party in your room with ur music blaring. Lol.

Ava
xxxxx

Haha ive tried on my whole wardrobe n I feel no different. I must be losing it from my toes first ha ha!
Hurry n tells us how much youve lost lol..............???
Gem x

Haha ive tried on my whole wardrobe n I feel no different. I must be losing it from my toes first ha ha!
Hurry n tells us how much youve lost lol..............???
Gem x

Aw sorry the wardrobe party didnt work out. Grrrrr.

Did u see my diary lady??

Ive lost 4lbs this week. Bringing me to 12 2. Wooooooop

Are you enjoying the sunshine doll? Hope your feeling better today.

Ava
xxxxx

Oh my 4lb ava well bloody done. Told u ud be fine. Really pleased for ya!
Im not too good today my back hurts so bad
Gunna take some tramadol n get an early night. Too much decoratin I think
House looks good tho lol
Not sure ill have a good loss this week but who knows come tuesday
Xxx

Oh my 4lb ava well bloody done. Told u ud be fine. Really pleased for ya!
Im not too good today my back hurts so bad
Gunna take some tramadol n get an early night. Too much decoratin I think
House looks good tho lol
Not sure ill have a good loss this week but who knows come tuesday
Xxx

Aw thank you chick. Im delighted. You were right.

Oh dear. I can empathise. Back pain can be excrutiating. Poor you doll. The painkillers should kick in soon.

Lol your house looks lovely. Thants nice :)

I bet you'll have a good loss. You've been 100%!

I really hope you start to see and feel the difference in your body shape soon. You know at 10st 12 you are teeny to me. Lol. Oh to get there myself.

Ava
xxxxxx

Im feelong ok today really. Not hungry. Im a bit worried tho that in the three weeks I have left I wont lose much! I can hardly tell atm really.
Ill plod on tho n see wat I do lose. #anxietyattack
Lol

My fears have been confirmed. Ive lost a measly 1 lb. I knew I havdnt felt any different this week. Im fine with it tho as hopefully ill have a better loss next week. It is a week to my totm n I always bloat a week before does anybody else???
Humph!
More water it is today then lol xx

Hi gem I bloat the week before too you've had fantastic losses so far and a pound of fat off is better than a pound on I don't feel any different this week either so I'm expecting the same must be something in the air Hun lol I just wanna get weigh in over and focus on next week too xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks traycee. Its a bit soul destroying tho but im focused today n hoping for a better loss next week. Let us know aa soon as you know xx

start weight 12.2 current weight 10.11. total loss 19lb

Thanks traycee. Its a bit soul destroying tho but im focused today n hoping for a better loss next week. Let us know aa soon as you know xx

I thought ur weigh in was on wednesday this week Gem? not to worry about only 1lb off. I only lost 2lb one week and my losses got back on track. You can bloat around period time. Unfortunately.

Chin up and keep going!

Ava
xxxxx

Hey I am weighing tomo but I weighed on my scales which are as accurate as the pharmacy so I was a tad disappointed. Heres to next week tho
You ok hun xx

Hey I am weighing tomo but I weighed on my scales which are as accurate as the pharmacy so I was a tad disappointed. Heres to next week tho
You ok hun xx

Ive sometimes lost 2lbs overnight. You never know doll. Maybe 2lbs by tomoro at least!!!!

Good luck in any case. Keep us posted xxx

Im great thx. Hijacking again, but went to see bad neighbours with my Mom. We left half way through. Rubbish!!!

Just had my 2nd shake and in the zzzzoooonnnnneeeee! lol lol

U having a nice eve lady?

Ava
xxxxx

Haha bad neighbours shocking worst film ever!
Been workin so not to bad today.
I hope I lose 9lb over night haha
Xx

Back