WHERE I NEED TO WALK TO !!!

loosingit

When I started CD I had 117 pounds to lose. I wanted to do some kind of chart that would also be interesting for the children.
I decided to look on multi map and see if I walked 117 miles from my house where would I end up - SCARBOROUGH !!
I have copied a map and the children are going to put a sticker on the map each week after we have worked out where i'm at.
I am currently just passing Mansfield at 19 miles so, still a long way to go, but we're on the way.

Has anyone else done anything like this ??
Would love to know.
Thanks

What a fab idea......Im no good at thinking up anything like this.
P.S 19lb in 2 weeks is super Keep up the good work!

That's a brilliant idea! :)

What a brilliant idea...thank you

Hi , when you get to scarborough can you say hi to my family there , not been in 5 years now . hehe scarborough is 220 miles from me . Thats a good idea , never would of thought of doing that !

Fab Idea, hope you don`t mind if I pinch it lol

Thanks everyone

Hi there,
I haven't been on here for ages - i've been so busy getting loads of gardening done before IBIZA next week.
Only lost 2lbs last week - I say only, but am still pleased it's still coming off. I had a week of working somewhere where there were no toilet facilities and therefore had to keep drinking down to a minimum. By the time I got home, I still needed to drink loads of water and just couldn't so I only did the 2.5 ltrs.
I'm extremely pleased with the 2 lbs. I'm just past Mansfield now - probably in the middle of a muddy field !!
Ta

Fantastic idea. Off to check out my map :D

wow!!!! great idea!

Without sounding sill how can i find out where il end up?

what a great idea !!

where are you now ?????

Debz xx

If you're anything like me you will have used up your miles wandering about your house looking for your keys :D

lol @ Chicken on a mission !!!

soooo know what you mean....must be a girl thing ??!!!! :confused:

Debz x

Back