• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

WHERE I NEED TO WALK TO !!!

S: 22st5lb C: 22st2lb G: 14st0lb BMI: 42 Loss: 0st3lb(0.96%)
When I started CD I had 117 pounds to lose. I wanted to do some kind of chart that would also be interesting for the children.
I decided to look on multi map and see if I walked 117 miles from my house where would I end up - SCARBOROUGH !!
I have copied a map and the children are going to put a sticker on the map each week after we have worked out where i'm at.
I am currently just passing Mansfield at 19 miles so, still a long way to go, but we're on the way.

Has anyone else done anything like this ??
Would love to know.
Thanks

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

trinakmh

Silver Member
S: 20st3lb C: 20st3lb BMI: 50.1 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
What a fab idea......Im no good at thinking up anything like this.
P.S 19lb in 2 weeks is super Keep up the good work!

S: 17st4lb C: 16st11lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 43 Loss: 0st7lb(2.89%)
That's a brilliant idea! :)

MsJMC

Strong women stay slim
S: 17st3lb C: 17st3lb Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Hi , when you get to scarborough can you say hi to my family there , not been in 5 years now . hehe scarborough is 220 miles from me . Thats a good idea , never would of thought of doing that !

Fab Idea, hope you don`t mind if I pinch it lol

S: 22st5lb C: 22st2lb G: 14st0lb BMI: 42 Loss: 0st3lb(0.96%)
Thanks everyone

Hi there,
I haven't been on here for ages - i've been so busy getting loads of gardening done before IBIZA next week.
Only lost 2lbs last week - I say only, but am still pleased it's still coming off. I had a week of working somewhere where there were no toilet facilities and therefore had to keep drinking down to a minimum. By the time I got home, I still needed to drink loads of water and just couldn't so I only did the 2.5 ltrs.
I'm extremely pleased with the 2 lbs. I'm just past Mansfield now - probably in the middle of a muddy field !!
Ta

hollycat

To infinity and beyond!
S: 23st7lb C: 15st13.5lb G: 14st7lb BMI: 32.1 Loss: 7st7.5lb(32.07%)
Fantastic idea. Off to check out my map :D

Jayellekay

this time - the last time
S: 16st6lb C: 11st10lb G: 9st7lb BMI: 32 Loss: 4st10lb(28.7%)
wow!!!! great idea!

Without sounding sill how can i find out where il end up?

what a great idea !!

where are you now ?????

Debz xx

If you're anything like me you will have used up your miles wandering about your house looking for your keys :D
lol @ Chicken on a mission !!!

soooo know what you mean....must be a girl thing ??!!!! :confused:

Debz x