where is every1 on cd?

TRIVENAM

Getting there!!!
going by the august challenge theres tons of people on cd, i didnt realise cause theres not many posts in the forum? is everybdy posting elsewhere that i dont know about yet lmao!! x

im always posting on cd xxx

its ok , its dead lol I said the same , think with hols and school hols , don't worry they will all be back after summer hols . How are you doing ?

cul,sum people replied lol! how come no-one starts new threads really~? on other forums all the members post nearly everything bout ups n downs! but on cd every1 seems to reply on old posts? im doing brill tday so far,no blips,think im just well prepared and have been for a while now so its not affecting me yet lol!

FBS i think if we had more people on here we wouldnt need buddys really? but ill be happy to buddy up with u :) ill be on here every evening bout 7 to have a chat if u like :) when did u start cd? how have u been doing so far?

why dont you join the August challenge, there is quite a few of us on there and we all chat daily xxxx

FBS i think if we had more people on here we wouldnt need buddys really? but ill be happy to buddy up with u :) ill be on here every evening bout 7 to have a chat if u like :) when did u start cd? how have u been doing so far?

That is true. More people would mean not really having to do much else other than just taking part in the threads on the forum. But there doesn't seem to be much going on collectively considering how many people come and go. Yes, there's a challenge or two going on, but other than that people seem to be doing their own thing. Unless it's just me not being left out. :(

I'm more likely to be here during the day at the moment, then also for a little while before bed.

I post on various threads but I guess not everyone reads them? I think we should make a concerted effort to post more threads :)

I post on various threads but I guess not everyone reads them? I think we should make a concerted effort to post more threads :)

im the same,it'd be so much more interesting dont ya think! i read a good few but theres so many i dont know where to look lol! x :wave_cry:

Back