Where the bargains are... all WW friendly

Iceland still 3 for £3 on the WW ready meals and lots of choice. In my local Iceland they also have a whole shelf end of other WW stuff too priced at a £ each

Hi.
I'm new to the site & WW, but hope you don't mind my input.
We have a store in our town called Heron Foods which is pretty much a freezer shop.
They have WW frozen meals for £1, WW chips for £1.30 I believe, and their desserts are 3 for £3.

Asdas are doing their own brand mini solero lollies. 8 for £2 and 2pp each. Ok, they are small but for 2 pp they hit the spot for an after dinner treat.

Oh my goodness, just had one of those WW toffee and vanilla swirls ( 2 points) and I'd had no idea how gorgeous they are. 3 for £3 at Iceland and other desserts included in the range.

Starting WW on Monday, going shopping later in preparation, can anyone advise of any good deals at the moment.

Pound land are great for bits. I don't know of anymore at the moment as haven't done my shopping yet but personally I find morrisons or asda the best place to get ww stuff and morrisons nume range is good and has propoints values on

Pound land are great for bits. I don't know of anymore at the moment as haven't done my shopping yet but personally I find morrisons or asda the best place to get ww stuff and morrisons nume range is good and has propoints values on
Thanks for the reply, great tip about morrisons having the pp's values on their nume range.:)

Most supermarkets do in the low fat range but I just find that the nume range is nicer and a good price. If you like chocolate tesco value wafers/caramel wafers are the same pp as the ww Carmel bars but a fraction of the price too :)

Tesco's Lighter choices also have points on their packaging.
Also, they have the WW muffins for just £1 a pack of 4 at the moment.

I also find Iceland are really good on the WW meals - usually only £1 for meals and desserts (although it tends to be offers, like £1.25 or 3 for £3, but I find them a bargain as I love the meals & desserts).
If you're into ready meals, my favourites are the tomato & basil chicken, chicken hotpot, spaghetti bolgonese, tagliatelle bolognese, beef ravioli and salmon & broccoli melt.
That's a lot of favourites, I know, but they're all just so nice.

I've also found that tesco & morrisons (not sure about asda), but their frozen, own brand ready meals are cheap, and usually quite decent on points values. They don't have the points on them, you have to work them out, but if you have a smartphone, I have an iPhone, not entirely sure about others, but I downloaded a free calculator app and use that to work out points on stuff all the time.

Good luck with your weight loss journey =)

Tesco's Lighter choices also have points on their packaging.
Also, they have the WW muffins for just £1 a pack of 4 at the moment.

I also find Iceland are really good on the WW meals - usually only £1 for meals and desserts (although it tends to be offers, like £1.25 or 3 for £3, but I find them a bargain as I love the meals & desserts).
If you're into ready meals, my favourites are the tomato & basil chicken, chicken hotpot, spaghetti bolgonese, tagliatelle bolognese, beef ravioli and salmon & broccoli melt.
That's a lot of favourites, I know, but they're all just so nice.

I've also found that tesco & morrisons (not sure about asda), but their frozen, own brand ready meals are cheap, and usually quite decent on points values. They don't have the points on them, you have to work them out, but if you have a smartphone, I have an iPhone, not entirely sure about others, but I downloaded a free calculator app and use that to work out points on stuff all the time.

Good luck with your weight loss journey =)
Thats really helpful, thanks for the tips :)

Don't know if you guys have Dealz (I think it's Poundland in the UK) where you're from but they usually have a good selection of WW stuff, like crisps and cookies etc. I got the Ready Salted crinkle cut crisps today and they're quite nice for 2PP a bag :)

Iceland still 3 for £3 on the WW ready meals and lots of choice. In my local Iceland they also have a whole shelf end of other WW stuff too priced at a £ each

Oh so gonna have to get myself some of theses! Had a bad day today and really wanted something sweet!

Sammi :)

Put those in my basket today! Such a nice treat in the sunshine. They've got it across a few lollies so I mixed and matched with twisters and fabs as fabs are my favourite and are only 2pp :)

Back