Where the bargains are... all WW friendly

EXCELLENT THANKS VERY MUCH

Hi, pound stretcher has ww crisps (5 pack) for 99p.

In Morrisons, the fresh WW meals are half price at £1.18, all varieties..... offer on until 8th Feb

BNS is still on offer in Aldi - they must think im a caterer the amount I buy everytime im in there!

I ate 4 this week, we had stew one day so didn't have any with that....lol
Went and got another 6 the other day.... I'm beginning to think I'm becoming an addict....lol

I think I should join your BNSA group! :roofles:
I've made the soup again this week - love it soooo much and so do the kids - great for 0 points so I treat myself to a slice of proper bread with it - mmm lovely filling tea for just a few points, i've also had it all the other nights roasted instead of oven chips so it helps me keep my points down for other things.

This is why I have it... It's just lovely tasting and bulks up my dinners for zero points. That makes it possible for me to have the other stuff I enjoy eating that has points......win..win....lol
We love BNS.... We love BNS *come on shake your pom poms*....pmsl

This is why I have it... It's just lovely tasting and bulks up my dinners for zero points. That makes it possible for me to have the other stuff I enjoy eating that has points......win..win....lol
We love BNS.... We love BNS *come on shake your pom poms*....pmsl

Im singing it......

I made the soup AGAIN today but I didn't have any onions left (roasted them all with the other BNS!) so i thought it would be a good idea to add a bit chilli to give it a small kick - what a disaster - after peeling chopping boiling and blending and washing all the pan / blender - i sat down with my big bowl of soup and didn't like the taste arghhhhh, my mouth was on fire - I still ate it though coz I have spent the time making it! I've got 3 bowls left and I will get through them coz although it was too spicy for me it was still filling!

What a shame :( .. can you put some natural yoghurt in as you serve it to cool it down? xx

What a shame :( .. can you put some natural yoghurt in as you serve it to cool it down? xx

Thanks Jan - I did halfway through but to be honest I didn't like the yogurty taste it made the soup and I only put a desert spoonful in my bowl - im stubborn though so I will get through it!

I have given in and thrown the soup out and made another batch and this lot is gorgeous - back on track again.

Last edited:
Veggie Dieter said:
I have given in and thrown the soup out and made another batch and this lot is gorgeous - back on tract again.

Lol.....got visions of you holding your nose while spooning it in....lol
I've done that myself....waste not want not... Even if it does taste like S*** ( and no that doesn't spell Soup....lmao

Lol.....got visions of you holding your nose while spooning it in....lol
I've done that myself....waste not want not... Even if it does taste like S*** ( and no that doesn't spell Soup....lmao

:roofles:

that reminds me, years ago I did a soup diet (can't remember the name of it but you had to have soup everyday) it had v8 juice and celery in it - to this day i still cant eat celery and before hand I used to love it, it just brings back the memory of drinking that soup while holding my nose and gagging! I can even remember the smell of it, revolting. You did lose masses of weight on it though but there is no way I could put myself through that again - thank god the bns soup is lovely.

Last edited:
Tracer have you seen my post on not eating all my points - have you got any advice?

I think I should join your BNSA group! :roofles:
I've made the soup again this week - love it soooo much and so do the kids - great for 0 points so I treat myself to a slice of proper bread with it - mmm lovely filling tea for just a few points, i've also had it all the other nights roasted instead of oven chips so it helps me keep my points down for other things.
What is BNS?:eek:

Back