Where the bargains are... all WW friendly

I love the pizzas too but then I like crunchy pizza! I keep stocking up on the 4 for £5 frozen meals from Sainsburys, you save loads if you choose the expensive meals!! xx

i wish they had more veggie friendly ww frozen meals!

Thanks for this guys!! bought some new scales today!! :)

Sainsburys are doing the 4 for £5 and the pies are in the deal too. Only saw chicken and mushroom WW pies in the one I went to, but for £2 a pack if you buy 4 fro £5 that's a very good deal...

They have the same 4 for £5 deal in Tescos too, and I think in Asda, in the frozen food... Must be ahead of the "changes"...!!!

Asda have the toffee and vanilla yogurts which are 0.5 point each on offer 75p :) usually everywhere else they are 1.50 so basically get two and it's like buy one get one free x

With all these different yoghurt deals going around at the moment, I really must get back into eating them.

Haven't had one for over 11-12years (weird hu)

With all these different yoghurt deals going around at the moment, I really must get back into eating them.

Haven't had one for over 11-12years (weird hu)

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: omg! how?!?1 Yogurts are all i eat :D:D:D

the shape ones (zero fat things) are either 2 for £2 in Tesco, or £1 each in Asda... i know works out the same !! but depends if you want more than one and which store is closer ;) hehe

In Tesco yesterday all the frozen WW meals were 4 for £5 and there were offers on most of the cakes and things at £1.00 a box :)

WW Sauces on offer :eek:)

FYI - Weightwatchers tikka masala sauce (3pp per half jar) and roasted garlic sauce (2pp per half jar) 89p in Aldi this week. They also have the tikka one in Sainsbury's on offer for £1 at the mo ;) xx

Oooops - started a thread before I saw this sticky .... here's what it says ..

FYI - Weightwatchers tikka masala sauce (3pp per half jar) and roasted garlic sauce (2pp per half jar) 89p in Aldi this week. They also have the tikka one in Sainsbury's on offer for £1 at the mo ;) xx

Everywhere seem to be doing offers on the ww stuff.
Heron has the jars for 79p the soups for 49p and all the ready meals and dessert for 99p.

Most of the cake slices in ASDA are £1 atm :)

Everywhere seem to be doing offers on the ww stuff.
Heron has the jars for 79p the soups for 49p and all the ready meals and dessert for 99p.

its because ww are changing the values on packets over :) started last week or week before so everywhere is getting rid of the old packets and bringing in the new ones :)

Back