Where the bargains are... all WW friendly

Asda are doing the latest WW steam in the bag meals at £5 for 3 meals. I recommend the Chicken Chop Suey at only 5 PP. Delicious, quick and filling. Only 8 mins in the microwave and perfect for in the office if you have a spoon as you can eat it straight from the bag.

I bought some of these yesterday! They look a massive portion for 5pp x

Wilkinson's are selling 5 cadbury minis for £1 - 2PP each I think? (although it's a bit temping to eat the lot!)

Poundland do loads of WW stuff, everything £1 (obviously haha) but crackers, bread and cookies at the min on 3 for £2 deal :)

Asda have WW pitta breads for 50p, alot of WW cakes/bread all on offer for £1 too, also deals on WW frozen meals. xxxxxxx

I was taken by surprise at the Petits Pains are just 69p in ASDA, they're great. I've stocked up.
ASDA have Caramel Mallows for around £1.60 for 5 but Poundland are now doing the 6 pack. I can't get enough of those.
We've just had a 99p store open and the drinks are 2 for 99p

Sainsburys are doing the new-ish WW meals for £2.00. I bought piri piri chicken with spicy rice and Thai green curry with coconut rice. I don't usually eat these sorts or 'ready meals' but my hubby's away and I feel like I've been stuck in the kitchen an awful lot lately so thought I'd make life easy tonight but I can't decide which one to have?

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Co op weight watchers dessert yogurts 84p for 4

Paulinegin said:
Morrisons NU Me chilled meals are half price at the moment, as are some WW meals (and WW chocolate eclairs!) :D

P x

Love WW eclairs but I don't buy them coz I'd eat them ALL!!!

I notice this thread doesn't seem to get updated very often..... Asda WW frozen ready meals £1 each, big variety too. i'm guessing there will be lots of offers on with the New Year coming.

I can remember last January all the chilled ww meals were reduced to around £1.20 in my local Asda! I'm hoping that will be the same this new year. They had those and other items reduced till around March time. Be great to get some ideas on here if anyone spots any new bargains ;)

Ww bagels are in offer in tesco at the min think there 2 packs for 2pound xx

Asda seem to have a fair few ww things reduced. Didnt looked at the chilled meals, but chilled desserts (crumbles/choc pudding/sticky toffee etc) were 2 for £2.50. the petits pains were 50p (i bought the last two :( must check again when shelves are stocked!) and quite a lot of their cakes were £1.

I can remember last January all the chilled ww meals were reduced to around £1.20 in my local Asda! I'm hoping that will be the same this new year. They had those and other items reduced till around March time. Be great to get some ideas on here if anyone spots any new bargains ;)

Morrisons have the WW chilled ready meals half price at the moment so about £1.25 - you can't go wrong at that price can you?

Back