Where the bargains are at and anything else thats useful.

Minimunchkins said:
Ah, I understand - we're at cross threads - I thought you were talking about single pots. Yes, my Asda also had the 6-pk for £2 and the single pots (including the Turkish Delight) 6 for £3 or 10 for £4.

Ah ok, I don't buy them that often so tend to just grab a pack and never look at the single ones!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Trip to Aldi on thr way home for me - butternut squash, lentil and spinach curry for dinner if so! Nom nom nom

Tesco have british rump steaks half price and after a good rummage on the shelf, I had two very lean ones for £3.25

If anybody shops in morrisons, they have these on offer at the moment. £1 for a bag of 6. This flavour and one other (Thai something I think?)

They're basically velvet crunch, but my god did this flavour have a kick!! X

Attachments

• image-1985986374.jpg
    image-1985986374.jpg
    481.5 KB · Views: 108
If anybody shops in morrisons, they have these on offer at the moment. £1 for a bag of 6. This flavour and one other (Thai something I think?)

They're basically velvet crunch, but my god did this flavour have a kick!! X

And what I meant was in the bag of 6 you get 3 of each flavour. They may have had some different flavours too but can't remember xx

And what I meant was in the bag of 6 you get 3 of each flavour. They may have had some different flavours too but can't remember xx

They have NuMe ones which are the same as the walkers sunbites & some that are like wotsits too :)

Goung to aldi this week. Anything i shoukd look out for? I want to do the pulled pork and they have a frozen gammon joint for 2.99. Would that be free with the fat cut off? Also yoghurts and crisps etc?

I got a Sainsburys Be good to yourself lean gammon joint this week, they are half price. Not a pic of fat on it and it was £3.87 for a portion that would serve 3-4 people. Im going to "diet coke slow cooker it" i think lol x

I got a Sainsburys Be good to yourself lean gammon joint this week, they are half price. Not a pic of fat on it and it was £3.87 for a portion that would serve 3-4 people. Im going to "diet coke slow cooker it" i think lol x

Have you tried it before in the slow cooker, I'm not too sure if 'diet coke' will work in the slow cooker.

For those north of the border Sainsbos are doing Rowan glen mature cheddar (350g) at half price £1.74 (or was that 1.79?) I picked up two as I had no cheese in the fridge at all.

Have you tried it before in the slow cooker, I'm not too sure if 'diet coke' will work in the slow cooker.

No haven't tried it before! Why do u think it won't work? I normally boil my gammon twice then roast in oven. Do you think should boil twice as normal then slow cooker covered in diet coke? Would that work? Cheers x

No haven't tried it before! Why do u think it won't work? I normally boil my gammon twice then roast in oven. Do you think should boil twice as normal then slow cooker covered in diet coke? Would that work? Cheers x

I did mine in slow cooker using diet coke at weekend and its delicious :) def recommend xx

Sounds lovely, we paid a fortune for a bit of ham before Christmas and had to chuck half of it as it was fat. I need to start using my slow cooker again

Back