Where the bargains are at and anything else thats useful.

Holland and Barret bogof on everything. I got.....

That is so frustrating - non food, but I went on Saturday to get some supplements at BOGOHP. If i'd have delayed a couple of days I'd have got the better offer :wave_cry:

Sainsburys have the multipacks of activia fat free - pack of 8 for £2 (mixed flavours so you get a choice)

Asda are doing activia fat free 4 pack for £1

X

Just looked on thr H&B website and its get one half price :( looked up oat milk and its cheaper to buy it in sainsbos even when you factor in thr deal!!! So be carful about buying products you can get elsewhere they are really expensive!!

Just looked on thr H&B website and its get one half price :( looked up oat milk and its cheaper to buy it in sainsbos even when you factor in thr deal!!! So be carful about buying products you can get elsewhere they are really expensive!!

I know what a plonker I am! Worked well for me though as wanted scan bran and don't go to group

Random but is scan bran actually nice? :)

its like eating a piece of old cardboard box to be honest :eek: but made into a cake (especially lemon or choc cherry bakewell) and its like sex on a plate LOL :D xxx

That made me chuckle!! X

its like eating a piece of old cardboard box to be honest :eek: but made into a cake (especially lemon or choc cherry bakewell) and its like sex on a plate LOL :D xxx

How do you make the choc cherry bakewell one?

My morrisons had sold out of lm red onion & rosemary sausages, boo :-(

But then I found them in waitrose for £3 for 2 packs, yey :) x

Apart from at group, is there anywhere else you can buy scan bran?

Waitrose have got Muller light Greek style yogurts 2 for £3- quite a bargain considering they are £2.19 a pack!

Back