where to begin

traceyfizz

hi i am currently 17 stone and am very keen to start cd , i am going away in 4 weeks and was hoping to do the plan for at least 3 as i have to get form signed first .Has anyone done ss then had a break then gone straight back on , i know i will want a drink on holiday so a little concerned . thanks any ideas welcome

Yes Hun, your CDC will be able to put you on a higher plan whilst your away which would keep you in track but allow you to have your treats z

:) Welcome Tracy! I agree with jem, ask your CD for holiday advice. I am going away on aug 27th and will hopefully be very close to my target then but I will have to come off it for my hol as I am staying with a pal and while i can still do a porridge brekkie and a bar for lunch, we will be cooking many nights and there is no way I will want to be being fussy cos it wouldn't be fair on her.

I only know I will be drinking (probably far too much) so i have to come out of ketosis. I am just hoping i dont do too much damage weight wise and i am planning on going straight back on it as soon as I am home to get back down to target then work my way through the steps to try and maintain it.

Very best of luck to you, there is masses of great support on here and it never seems to take long to get replies, its a really busy place x

I've had a day off and managed to get straight back on. As long as you're disciplined, it'll be fine. Obviously the longer you go between dieting the harder it is. Getting back to the diet after a day was fine but I'm about to have a week and a half off and it may be a different matter after that! ;) You never know: during your diet break you may even find you miss it and long to get back on the horse!

Back