Where to buy clothes from?

corinne_j

Ok, so I've dropped a couple of dress sizes and have been having a whale of a time in the sales (and spent a small fortune!) What I am scared of though is dressing too much like a teenager, as I have spent so long buying clothes just because they fit, rather than because I liked them.

So my question is, where sells clothes for a 30 year old? I've got lots of stuff from Next but apart from that I'm a bit stuck...

Thank you!

Corinne x

You could try M&S, BHS, Debenhams, Wallis, John Lewis, Monsoon, there is so much choice, you have done so well go out and spoil yoursef, you deserve it.

Well I'm 36, and I go everywhere - cheapest (and good if they only fit for a few weeks!!) is Primark or Asda! Then I love Warehouse; Wallis; River Island; Oasis; occassionally Dorothy Perkins and Debenhams. Most shops have a range of clothes for different ages - even Top Shop, so go everywhere - don't feel intimidated - every shop will have something for you :)

Well done on your weight loss!
xxx

Hi there

I'm 37 and have been mooching around places such as, Wallis, Monsoon, John Lewis, Principles, Phase Eight and Coast.

Gx

I know what you mean!

Now I have lost so much weight I have bought a couple of dresses which come to the knee - I am 44 - so have to be careful.

Wouldn't go shorter than knee-length myself but got quite a nice surprise as to how good my legs look now the weight is off!! Was quite impressed!!

I have had a wonderful time looking around River Island, Monsoon (that shop is to die for!) and Next - can't buy there yet - but I will eventually!

Thanks for your help everyone! I love Monsoon clothes - v pricey though! I'd never thought of Wallis but have been having a browse on their web site this morning and have seen some nice stuff, and I feel a trip to River Island coming on...

This weight loss business is very expensive isn't it :D

Corinne x

Its not about where to shop but picking out key items that suit you and feel comfortable in. Everywhere seems to have tops that would suit all ages, its just about what u put them with.
Hope this helps you with your dilema.

Back