Where to go for bra fitting

noodles1609

Having a very lovely life
Can anyone recommend? I went to M&S a few months ago cause I was wanting a decent strapless for holidays, they don't measure anymore, they just look, and she brought me several sizes bigger than I was wearing (in back size) and they just drowned me. Before I regained one of the stones I lost at the beginning of this year, I bought a back size smaller which fit ok at the time. I went back up to my bigger back size when I put that stone back on, but now they are too big.

BUT, now the smaller back size fits lovely all round except - I'm getting double boobs in them! It seems my back has shrunk but my boobs have grown :eek: so I figure, I could do to get sorted by a professional. I've no idea where to go, can anyone help?

If you want a fantastic bra , fitted, altered or made to measure rigby and peller

Regular fittings. marks are awful, a local department store or small bra store is best. Debenhams used to do a decent fitting, worth a try!!

X

I've found Bravissimo are great for re-sizing and they also go great clothing too. Best strapless has to be the Wonderbra it wont budge (holds as well as a bra with straps) and it goes up to cup size G :)

I went to marks and spencers this week to be fitted, maybe it's just that store? You can try any department store, j-lewis, debenhams etc.
I am shocked that I am now a GG!! I have always been big busted DD at the most, after losing 4 stone I've gone from a 42" to a 36" my boobs aren't reducing with the weight loss!

They are probably fine if your under a E I should think. They tend to fit people too big in the band size! The fitters are awful

Ive got a small band so always find it tricky

I think we've got a bravissimo store in town, I shall investigate - thanks ladies. I fully expected to say goodbye to my boobs with rapid weight loss, I'm quite astonished that they seem to be holding firm, well, hanging tough is probably more accurate! Looks like I'm going to have a drawer full of relatively new lingerie ripe and ready for ebay!

LOL I'm doing the same eBay a load of new bras. Always dreamed I'd being a gg looks like my op will take me much smaller, so will sell the pretty bras!

My boobs haven't changed at all, was a 30kk now I'm a 28L having a reduction in December.

Bravissimo have been a godsend to me, only place I been able to get bras apart from made to measure. They even replaced a bra that snapped for me. They go the extra mile :)

Oops - sorry! I got moved, was worried I'd done something I bit wrong there mentioning either (.)(.)'s or ebay, but found it! Sorry Mods, should have thought really :ashamed0005:

:) boobs allowed

Back