Where you from?

Dublin/Wicklow/Tipperary but relocated to Seattle, Washington in Nov 2010. Was lovely and sunny until yesterday and we had one of the heaviest rainfalls today that I've seen here so far. Haven't seen heavier since a shower in Dublin a few years ago when all the flooding was going on :eek: Couldn't see across O'Connell St that day :p

Perth! It was sunny here too yesterday!

sunbathing in the garden on a very sunny day in North Yorkshire :)

Dublin here, turning out to be a fab day here :-D

West Sussex

My car recons its 29 degrees!

Our air con was busted today and I think Glasgow got its one day of summer today :( made me want Ice cream lol x

Thanks cpl ! I'm not usually a fan was just really warm I felt I'll but was working today wohooooo xxx

Well if this weather keeps up then ill be deffo making it at the weekend!! Loving it!! x

I'm from Harrogate and it's ruddy gorgeous today
I think I'm coming down with a mystery illness which means I need to leave and sit outside! X

Hi all, I am from Athens, Greece!
and before you assume that it is very sunny here at the moment, we have had clouds and rain for all past week!
Today is sunny but they are talking about rain later and a storm tomorrow!
So have a lovely afternoon from Athens! :cool:

1981girl said:
I'm from Texas and it is 87 F or (30.5 C) here.

Hee-hee!

Hi there, where abouts in TX? I lived in Houston for 10 yrs and have family in the Hill Country. Good luck on the Dukan. I'm just starting my 2nd week. Good luck, Saska

Back