Where's everyone... :)

binnybee3

Hello, my name is Brittany. I've been on here before. I tried Xenical, healthy dieting and exercise..Didn't work. I've decided to try Lipotrim. I wanted to do it before but my Dr ignored me when I asked and there isn't a pharmacy near by that does it. Months later and I've now decided I'm desperate. I've gained 20 more pounds out of nowhere and I'm actually trying. I feel like this is my last chance..Anyways, I haven't started yet but I'm looking to within the next week or so. I was just wondering if there's anyone in the Bristol area. I could really use a Lipo buddy. My partner is take away mad and I could use some outside support or even someone to exercise with as he's at work all the time and it can be boring alone.

Any advice would be much appreciated. :)

Hi Binnybee 3, welcome to lipotrim forum you will get loads of support on here. Cant beleive your doctor ignored you yet they are the first to complain when you are overweight. I dont live near Bristol so cant help there but im sure someone on here will reply. Im starting out at a simular weight to you 293lbs and have been on this for 11 days now feels like a life time already. I know I have a lot to lose but so much to gain so I sort of plod along wishing the weeks away lol!
All the best for your weight loss journey and when your other half gets a take away go and have a bath or a pamper to keep your senses away from it. It's hard I know cause my other half always eats yummy stuff in front of me, mental cruelty lol!
anyway good luckx

Hey shrinky2dinky..Thanks for the reply. He wasn't my normal Dr..and he gave me some lecture about eating less and exercising. My usual Dr seems really nice and sympathizes with me. I'm just hoping she lets me do it. I'll just tell her I'm doing it anyways...it's just a matter of her ordering it or me finding my way to a chemist. Lol. Good idea with the bath/pampering..I'll give that a go when I finally start. Hehe. Anyways, good luck to you too! Let me know how you get on. :) x

Back