Whey / Protein Powder shake alternatives to Exante / LL / CD?

teebeexxx

Does anyone know of any whey powder / protein shake products which are virtually the same as Exante / LL / CD?

Has anyone tried any and they have or haven't worked?

Would be very interested to hear from you all :)

These shakes arent designed to be TFR, and wont have the nutrients etc you need and get from VLCDs

Usn do one, got in Holland and Barrett. It does advertise as being used in conjunction with a balanced but it does say that it can be used on its own in the initial phase. I've just bought mine today, gonna start tomorrow with it. It is designed for weight loss x

Check out Kee Diet and also the avidlite webiste - they have various sorts of VLCDs. Starlight is right - you must choose something that is marketed as a vlcd - not just use meal replacement shakes for all meals. Go for an option that is high protein.

I do Alizonne which also includes ultrasound to target emptying fatcells and endermologie to tighten skin, and is GP supervised with regular blood tests - the deluxe version of a vlcd. The Alizonne sachets make ommlettes and other savoury foods, plus deserts and shakes. We eat salads at lunchtime and veggies each evening and loose at the same rate as S&S, CD, LL etc. We have 5 sachets a day - each around 100-110 calories each - every 2 to 4 hours.

Good luck with whatever you choose to do.

Ali

Back