WHICH BARS DO YOU RECOMMEND?

Well done Donna on a brilliant loss for your first week :D

It looks like you and I have a similar amount to lose and have a similar BMI, so I'll be following your progress with interest.

My first weigh in was yesterday, and I was really pleased with mine too.

I did CD before and LOVED the bars, but I found that they made me too hungry (I guess they took me out of ketosis but I never had any sticks to check). I'm therefore avoiding them but they are totally yummy, especially from the fridge. My mouth is watering just thinking about them :sigh:

Well done on your loss! I love the cranberry,orange and peanut bars. After LL bars, they taste like heaven!

Thanks again all so so much

It's lovely getting all this support, keeps me focused, makes me feel great!

I am looking forward to the bars, but im gonna wait till my 3rd week, only a week away, as im doing so well s/s at the mo, dont wanna ruin it!! lol

Well done on your losses, it helps keep me focused to see other peoples success...
Hope you all have a good day... Donna xx :)

Well done that's a fabulous loss!!!

My fave bars are toffee and caramel.... although i think the cranberry bars are lower in calories and carbs so i'm trying those for a while now...

Keep up the good work, you'll be a skinny in no time - the first week is the hardest and you've sailed through that!

Thanks hun!

I have been slim for 18 months now. Got to goal 1 May 2006. I fluctuate almost every day and still use packs in maintenance. I'm currently try to get these last few pounds off again and then do maintenance again. It's an ongoing battle lol.

It took me 8 months to lose 6.5 stone on LL. It was longer for me as i was drinking wine a few days a week for the last half of the journey as my social life soared!

Back