Which camp are you in ??????????????????????????

Minimunchkins

Gold Member
Hubby & I are having a difference of opinion so I wondered which camp you'd be in :pillowfight:

Planning on a day out tomorrow to Bristol Zoo, with grandkids - they charge entrance fee for over 2's. .Now, youngest isn't 3 until next January so I say she's still 2 (and therefore free) but DH says she was 2 last January so she's over 2 now.

I've tried the "so she'd be free on her 2nd birthday but not the next day" but he won't have any of it.

Which of us do you recon needs the white van with round windows & square wheels :confused:

Wow that is a tough one as she is two so she isn't either over or under......I would give it a go getting her in for free and then you have some more money for treats :) I have to say the zoo seems to have very high prices for such a young child however that tip from getting fit is excellent so it might be worth doing that :) Good luck and have a great day out, I would love a day trip to the zoo!!

Sorry 'gettingfit' - I tried to give you some Rep but it won't let me :cry: I must've Rep'd you before so I've got to spread it about a bit more before giving you any more - so stop being so flippin helpful please :p

:doh: Serves me right for not checking their website (didn't want DH to think I was checking up on him :D ).

He's gone to do the dishes so I've just looked and it doesn't say over 2's have to pay . . . . . it clearly says under 2's are free - 2-14 are child prices.

However, love gettingfit's suggestion so am just looking into it. . 2 for 1 includes children too, so we could pay for 2 adults & 1 child and get the other 2 children free - saving nearly £18 (saving would actually be £15 if we didn't use the train & parked at the zoo, but £15 is better than a kick in the teeth).

The Bristol Zoo website makes it very clear. It says under 2 is free and 2-14 is £7.95. So the charge applies as soon as the child has its 2nd birthday.

Back