Which celeb would you be?

Determined Girl

Here's hoping
Hi gorgeous peeps!

Just tormented myself at the gym by looking at one of those celeb mags (I usually try to avoid them in order to avoid turning my brain into sludge) but was wondering IF you could be any celeb who would it be and why?

I would probably have to have some bizarre combination of Kelly Brook's body and the intellect of someone like Susan Sarandon but will need to cogitate on this further!

x

Catherine Zeta Jones because she has the curves in the right places and is stunning or Celine Dion for her warm personalty and enthusiasm for life ;) or Vin Diesels wife/girlfriend for obvious reason lol

i love this one ha,

i think i would want to be Beyonce, she has a perfect womanly shape, she is so kind and generous and she never rest on her past achievements. she is unlike the new breed of celebrity which loves to tell all about there lives. she preforms and does here job pleases fans,
even tho she's incredilby private and proper in her day to day life she manages to transform into this outrages lady.
OMG i am rambling but i really love her approach to life so i would be here ha

this so done the job thank you determined lady your a star xXx

not really a celeb but audrey hepburn! shes just so classic

Kat dealy....i think she is stunning. oh no actually hmmm Gwen Stafanni....yeah defo her. she more qwerky.

Oh I would be Kathy Burke. I loooooove her! I love her sense of humour, her personality, just everything about her really.

Remember girls those pictures in magazines of all those zelebs are airbrushed to high heaven. These people do not look like this in real life. They have spots, bulges, cellulite etc just like us. They have lots of money to botox, facelift, cut & trim, liposuck etc. I bet everyone in here is way more beautiful without the use of photoshop or a surgeon :)

oooh interesting choices ladies ;)

Id have to be Jada Pinkett Smith because:

a - shes totally gorgeous
b - will smith is to die forrrrrrr

Ok maybe will smith like 10 years ago but those muscles in independence day - mmmmmmmm yummy ;)

mmm, nigella lawson - curvy cook !!

or holly willhoughby - more curves !!

Not A listers i agree - but nevermind !!

What I love is that none of us have gone for ill-looking waifs. SO relieved that nobody aspires to the Nicole Richie/'Posh' Spice look.

Good choices girls!

mind you audrey hepburn was pretty tiny!!! ooops!

I'm with you Caren, Nigella Lawson is gorgeous and can cook!!!!! I rather like Julia Roberts or Courtney Cox, more my age and both have flat stomachs which I would love to have.

I remember my mum once telling me I looked like Jo Brand - thanks mum! - I was big and wearing black. My friend told me I looked like Liza Tarbuck, which I didn't mind even though she was older than me!!!

x

Posh Spice! Urgh! Can't think of anything worse!!!! Does the woman ever smile?

x

oooh interesting choices ladies ;)

Id have to be Jada Pinkett Smith because:

a - shes totally gorgeous
b - will smith is to die forrrrrrr

Ok maybe will smith like 10 years ago but those muscles in independence day - mmmmmmmm yummy ;)

OH YES!

Posh Spice! Urgh! Can't think of anything worse!!!! Does the woman ever smile?

x

She doesn't even open her gob to eat, smiling would unnessecarily use precious calories.;)

I would be Angelina Jolie. Cus she's foxy as f***
Or Beyonce/Shakira (I think they may be the same person)
Or James McAvoy's wife (I've had to have her name wiped from my memory for her safety)
Or Anne Hathaway

That's who I'd look like -but I'd love to walk in both Maya Angelou's and Oprah Winfrey's shoes for a day. One of each on either foot. In fact I wouldn't mind looking like either of them too!

God I sound desperate to look like anyone but me! LMAO

hell yeah -her too! LMAO

I'd be Lily Allen, great personality, funny and very pretty...

And if I was to push my luck Angelina Jolie just because she's a beautiful person and oozes sex appeal, and she is with Brad

Cheryl Cole, but with a bit of meat on!! Love her hair, clothes and face. Plus I would ditch the cheating the hubby.

Back