Which Davina workout?

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by StaceyUK, 3 August 2009 Social URL.

1. StaceyUK

StaceyUK Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st1.6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Was thinking of trying out a Davina workout as they've been so highly praised on here in the past - which one do you think is the best?

Also, are they low impact as I can't do jumping/running at the moment.

Thanks!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. snowbunny

snowbunny Member

Start Weight:
    12st7lb
    Current Weight:
    10st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st10lb(13.71%)
    I've got nearly all the Davina dvds and they're all pretty good. I think the "power of three" and the "high energy five" ones are the best. They all involve jumping around but you can do the low impact and easier versions buy following one of her personal trainers, usually the female one.

4. craftylucyloo

craftylucyloo Gold Member

Start Weight:
    12st6.5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7.5lb(4.3%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Ive got power of three and high energy five but only tried the power of three up to now. I did one and a half of them (they are broken into three sessions) and I was sore all over the next day so it obviously did me some good! They do great warm ups too. Lots of repetitive stuff.

5. 1974rach

1974rach Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Diet:
    Eating sensibly
    i've got them all (but haven't actually done them yet) apparently my friend (who borrowed them off me) said they are fab, so i might give them a whirl

xxx

6. VITFA

VITFA Full Member

Diet:
    slimming world
    i have her newest one, there is a cardio section and a toning one (more squats, ects but with cardio sections to) and then she has four extras for tonning each section of body.
    I follow the low/medium impact (the lady trainer) i enjoy - its finding the time

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.