Which Davina workout?

StaceyUK

Gold Member
Was thinking of trying out a Davina workout as they've been so highly praised on here in the past - which one do you think is the best?

Also, are they low impact as I can't do jumping/running at the moment.

Thanks!

I've got nearly all the Davina dvds and they're all pretty good. I think the "power of three" and the "high energy five" ones are the best. They all involve jumping around but you can do the low impact and easier versions buy following one of her personal trainers, usually the female one.

Ive got power of three and high energy five but only tried the power of three up to now. I did one and a half of them (they are broken into three sessions) and I was sore all over the next day so it obviously did me some good! They do great warm ups too. Lots of repetitive stuff.

i've got them all (but haven't actually done them yet) apparently my friend (who borrowed them off me) said they are fab, so i might give them a whirl

xxx

i have her newest one, there is a cardio section and a toning one (more squats, ects but with cardio sections to) and then she has four extras for tonning each section of body.
I follow the low/medium impact (the lady trainer) i enjoy - its finding the time

Back