Which diet will you do after reaching goal

mambo69cat, do you gain any weight when you switch back to healthy eating? I like that idea of doing exante for a month then a month doing healthy eating....like you say it helps you to stick to TS if only doing it for 28 days at a time.
Do you follow any routine i.e. SW or WW ect?

My plan (although still a way off) is not to have to diet again! I won't follow any particular plan, but feel a million times better having cut my carbs so I think like a few others I'll be sticking to low GI principles. I'll be trying to keep processed foods to a minimum and cooking from scratch using fresh, nutritious foods wherever possible. I will allow myself one treat meal per week I think. I'm hoping that this new way of eating when combined with exercise will keep me on the straight and narrow for life. However, also plan to check weight weekly and take action as soon as I'm a half stone up.

In some ways, as hard as TFR is, the diet seems like it might be the easy bit. Maintenance is clearly hard work and I know this having gotten to goal twice before and piling it all back on (and then some) again. This is my third time lucky though - I'm not doing this again!!

x

Back