Which fictional character are you most like?

wow good question....wish I was like a Jilly Cooper heroine and could look glam and slim just by meeting Mr Right......however I'm far more like Billy Bunter :)

When I was a kid I really wanted to be Biggles :)

lmao Sadly I'm definitely Bridget Jones -without the men fighting over me. :( lol

But I'm probably like Lady Macbeth too, manipulative and destined for insanity!

not sure about now, but when i was little i wanted to be Laura Ingalls who wrote the little house on the prairie books,

not sure about now, but when i was little i wanted to be Laura Ingalls who wrote the little house on the prairie books,

oh me too!!..lol. I even spotted the box series in Matalan a few months ago on DVD and just had to buy it even though I have all the books. :eek: Love it and even my DD has now started reading the series :D:D:D

I AM Dirk Pitt. To the core.

Had to google to find out who Dirk Pitt was:p

Dirk Eric Pitt is a renowned adventurer. He's described as tall (6'3") with craggy looks, dark wavy hair, and possessing a rangy build. His most striking features are his opaline green eyes, which can be both alluring or intimidating, as need be. Pitt has a commanding presence which combined with a quick, sly wit often infuriates those opposed to him. Source: Dirk Pitt - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I'm definately Elphaba from Wicked, a prickly little character with high expectations and a sharp wit. She often says things in the heat of the moment but is too proud to admit when she doesn't mean it. All I need is the cloak and the green skin lol

As a musical theatre student

ive been told i was made to play Mrs Lovett from sweeny todd

not sure how to take that lol

As a musical theatre student

ive been told i was made to play Mrs Lovett from sweeny todd

not sure how to take that lol

Well... in the film Helena Bonham Carter was deliciously sexy as Mrs Lovett so I'd take it as a compliment :)

Fancy a date? Maybe we should move this to flirt zone lol.:p

Sorry you might get hurt. Everybody knows Dirk Pitt wines and dines women and they fall in love with him only to not be heard of by time the next book comes out.

Oh yeh maybe. In that case yeh bring it oooooon

Back