Which food replacement diet??

jeni3075

Silver Member
Hi all... Newbie but been reading these forums for some time now soo great to have the support out there! Thought it was time I registered!! I have tried just about EVERY single diet going and have about 5 stone to lose :(
Anyway.. Seriously considering a TFRD I'm steering towards lipotrim because of the support from the chemist and the price but also looking at the Cambridge diet and lighter life... Anyone have any opinions on the differences between them? Shakes... Hunger... Support... Price etc?
Thanks!! :) :)

Its really down to choice and how you want to do things.

Weight loss wise theyre all the same, its just down to what you want, do you want councelling, just weighed or are you happy to go it alone. I think it can be hit and miss in terms of support, Ive seen people complain that sometimes just a member of the pharmacy staff will weigh them. If support is important maybe CD might be a better option where you have the same consultant every week who you can phone/text during the week. But then while some people on CD get fantastic CDCs others get ones who just weigh you and give you the packs.

I think LL is the dearest because youre paying for councelling sessions too. LT and CD are similar price wise, and then the ones you order online (Slim & Save and Exante) are the cheapest.

Why not have a look round the forums, see what you think will work best for you :)

Thanks starlight... I don't think I'll do it alone... But then I do have you guys now!! That's just what I'm doing reading post after post! And I'm going to chat to the chemist on Monday (was upset it was closed today!) and see what they have to say.. Really want to make the right choice this time tho I'm determined this is going to work!!

Back