Which is best Weight Watchers or Slimming World

I have tried both and lost the most on Slimming World.

Am on slimming world at the moment but am struggling as sweet things/snacks are so so limited.

I like the fact that weight watchers really take into account the excercise you do but the weight loss is a little slower.

What do you all think

Thanks I really need t get myself in gear with the right plan to start and be supa looking for summer...

:eat::gen147::sign0009:

I don't think one is better than the other- they are both excellent plans that will lead to weight loss if you follow them properly. It's just a case of finding the one that fits best with your lifestyle.

SW doesn't give you any additional allowance for exercise because you have so many free foods and can eat more if you need to. It wouldn't make sense to give you more syns because that would defeat the purpose of the exercise.

What specifically are you struggling with on SW? Perhaps the SW forum can help you overcome it. There are lots of desserts, puddings and snacks you can have on SW so no need to do without

I agree completely. No diet is perfect and what works for one won't work for another because it doesn't fit inti their lifestyle. At the end of the day, they all work but only with commitment and perserverence. You need to decide what plan fits best into your life.

Good luck xxx

i havent done either but a few family members have told me sw is the easiest to follow x

tbh i dont even know the diffence :) x

It's such a personal thing. I know people who have successfully done both I do ww and can recommend it x

I have never done sw so cannot comment on that. I did ww years ago and loved it, found it easy to stick to and lost all the weight I wanted too. After put some weight back on i recently rejoined ww but it has all changed. I couldnt get my head around it, so am just calorie counting now.

But I know from the forums over on ww alot of people love it, I think sometimes its just trial and error until you find something that works for you :)

I hope you get on well whatever you decided :)

I have tried both and lost the most on Slimming World.

Am on slimming world at the moment but am struggling as sweet things/snacks are so so limited.

I like the fact that weight watchers really take into account the excercise you do but the weight loss is a little slower.

What do you all think

Thanks I really need t get myself in gear with the right plan to start and be supa looking for summer...

:eat::gen147::sign0009:

Hi :) I've done both, personally prefer slimming world because it fits in better with the food i enjoy, the family and i don't have to count and restrict so much.

I'm a bit like you though - whenever i start a "diet" i always seem to want a pudding or something sweet. I can't let myself have chocolate etc as i find it starts me falling off. But at the moment i am a little addicted to quark with sweetner. It's great with two alpen light bars dipped in (count as healthy extra b) and with some fresh strawberries. It's also great as a cupcake topping if you make the low syn cakes which are surprisingly lovely.

I think it's just about exploring the alternatives personally, finding what works for you. x

Back