Which Meal Replacement?

Hi I'm a newbie and would love some advice, I have decided that meal replacement is the way to go for me.....I need to not think about food for a while, have done well with Slimming World in the past managing to loose a couple of stone but the whole time I'm thinking about food. I know I have an issue with emotional eating that I am dealing with but need to loose six stone to get to a health weight for my height. I have been to a meeting in the past with a Lighter Life consultant because I like the idea of the support but didn't take to her straight away...odd as I'm quite chatty! Also rather pricey when you have a family to support. I am talking to a Cambridge Diet consultant later today but have been inspired by the Exante diaries and the amount of support offered on this forum and am wondering weather I could go it alone with the help of the forum members......help.....really want to start next week as have the half term off work and think a few days at home getting started would be good.....Thanks Clare xxx:confused:

Hi Clare, I have found its better on my own and using the forums I actually feel under too much pressure when I go to meetings I prefer to be able to be anonymous and just plod on with it.

6st is very achievable on VLCD I have lost over 4st since 20th of June and currently having a weeks break before aiming for another stone for Christmas and will then hopefully only have 1st left to lose for early next year.

Support is good on Minimins for all of the main VLCD's so whichever you choose you will get the support. I chose S&S based on taste (nicest ive tried) and price. Whichever path you choose good luck and remember you can do it! xx

I'd definitely recommend Exante and the support here is 2nd to none x

Definetly exante cannot believe the price difference to Cambridge and I get more support here (and my text buddy) than I did from my CDC ! I think they taste nicer too!! And you can have more drink options :) x

aug 2008- 18 st 5 lb 17/10/11- 12 st 13

Back