Which of these 3 exercise classes should I do?

big bear

A bear on a mission!
H has agreed that he'll have the baby on a Monday morning (my son goes to in laws) so I'm taking the opportunity to do some exercise class.

I've been naughty last week but I'm feeling more positive again & ready to jump back on the wagon tomorrow. I expect a gain tomorrow at WI but that's life...

Anyhow I can go to either of these

1) Zumba
2) Aquafit
3) Total Body workout

I've not done any exercise for ages apart from walking with the double buggy.

Which would you advice would be best?

You should choose whichever you think you will enjoy more! I can't help thinking that aquafit would be less of a shock to the system if you've not done anything for a while, and you could always have a relaxing swim after too.

(Great news that h is helping out now too).

Yeah we managed to have a good talk last night & he's agreed to try & stay up to lunchtime with us & help out more. He's home early on Monday morning so said he'd have the baby but she mostly sleeps anyhow.

He actually tidied the whole bedroom this morning when I was at church with our son.

It's amazing how upset in your life can really mess up healthy eating. Since we've had the talk I'm feeling more positive about everything & also because my son is getting into a better routine even though we're on Day 2..

I've planned out my weeks menu & I'm going to make soup up, jelly & other syn free things. I'm going to stay within my syns this week as well & write down everything that I eat.

Thanks Jenny X

H has agreed that he'll have the baby on a Monday morning (my son goes to in laws) so I'm taking the opportunity to do some exercise class.

I've been naughty last week but I'm feeling more positive again & ready to jump back on the wagon tomorrow. I expect a gain tomorrow at WI but that's life...

Anyhow I can go to either of these

1) Zumba
2) Aquafit
3) Total Body workout

I've not done any exercise for ages apart from walking with the double buggy.

Which would you advice would be best?

Personally I would go for Aquafit. I have done it and loved it and always felt so good afterwards.

I am so pleased to see that you have managed to resolve your problems with OH. It makes life so much easier.

Great news all round B.B.

Hugs xxx

I do zumba every week ,its brilliant.

it can be quite quick and complicated at first, but its such fun and i laugh all the way through it.

getting fit whilst dancing is great.

i enjoy it that much the hour passes so quick i dont even notice and its over before i know it.

great to shake your booty to and fab way off keeping fit

i do zumba also, its a great way of exercising without the bore of sit ups. i love it and our instructor is great and tells you if you get lost in the middle of the routine just keep moving about!!
i was worried id make a fool of myself but everyone is concentrating so much on their own steps and having fun no one looks at you

ive done aqua areobics this was tiring whilst i was doing it but with less pain afterwards i think the water acts as safety net to stop you pulling muscles ect but i know both of them are great work outs

i'd give them all a try and go back to the one that you find most "fun" as your more than likely to stick to having fun than plain exercising

Zumba is so much fun - but BB i am so pleased you are back on track and things are good at home - sending you lots of love xxxx

hi, i started zumba, last week and totally hooked, you have so much fun, and just don't stop smiling:D

Great thanks my lovelies, I'm going to give Zumba a bash next week it's on in the morning so hope that the class isn't too busy. x

Zumba is awesome and after the first time I did it, I really felt like i'd worked out!! :D

Just got back from my first zumba class and LOVED every second of it!!
It was excellent I sweated loads and didn't even feel like I was working out! Xx

Zumba starts in my leisure centre in a couple of weeks, but I have no coordination so I might have to give it a miss even though it looks like soooooo much fun! :(

Zumba is everywhere and very much in vogue, but what is Aquafit?

Total Body Workout sounds intriquing too. What exactly does that involve?

Zumba just looks like line-dancing to me - more lke a fun thing than serious weight loss;)

If it were me I would do Zumba. It's been something I've wanted to do since I heard about it, but there's only one class a week near me and it's not on at a suitable time for me. I've heard fantastic reports about it - Hope you have a great time!! :D

Back