Which one?

helloworld!

I have decided that I want to get into my healthy weight range. I am about two stone over it at the moment. And I want to get there quicky, as having tried just about every diet under the sun, I want to know that I am getting somewhere within a couple of weeks, and that I don't have to make any hard food choices.

I don't want just shakes, as in this weather i will want something hot at least once a day. And shakes make me feel sick if I have them three times a day for more than a few days at a time. Some bars or porridge would be a good option.

I want this to be as cheap as it can be too, but having looked on the internet there are so many choices I just feel :confused: does anyone have any advice for a lost one??

A friend of mine reccommended Be-Yu so I started on that today and so far so good! Its not just shakes but soups and meals and bars etc which sounds good. Had chili today and it was actually tasty! I just hope I can stick to it!

Cheapest one is most likely Exante. You get a 4 week supply for £100. If you order the mixed pack it works out at one shake, one soup and one bar a day.

I'd definitely recommend it and as youll see from my signature stats the results are fab :)

Thanks for all your replies. I noticed Exante at the top of this page and saw it was cheaper. Starlight, you started out journey on the same day that I got married this year!

I have decided to have a think about it for a few days, and do Zoe Harcombe in the interim as I really need to do something :eek: I'm not the heaviest I've ever been but boy have I been tired and bloated recently. At least my motivation this time seems better placed - this is much less about how I look and much more about how I feel physically and looking after my health a bit better. Thanks guys!

Cost wise Exante is the best. You can have soups, bars and shakes on that. Oh and the shakes don't have to be cold, alot of people make them hot and some people add coffee to them (especially the vanilla one!)

I think the Cambridge diet plan has porridge that you can have as one of your foodpacks.

Good luck with whatever you decide to do. x

Thanks very much, will try Exante for now, if I feel the need for porridge I might switch, will see how it goes.

Back