Which Pack??

DappyMare

Girl on a mission
Hi I'm Joining exante in just over 2 weeks and wondered what was the best way to buy it so.....

Votes Please for which is the best bumper pack to order? I like cuppa soups but hated cd's soups as made me queasy but the mixed bumper pack has the bars:rolleyes:

Just wondered which pack everyone went for:D

Thank you x

I went for mixed on my first order, and I'm glad I did cos I loved everything except the tomato soup, which seems to be universally hated, it is edible with some flavouring though, I use turmeric and coriander.

I can't comment on the difference between Exante and CD though since I've only tried the choc tetra CD shake.

............I went for the mixed pack too but am not keen on the soups especially the Tomato & Basil, fortunately my Daughter is doing Exante too and she loves the soups, so we swop. It just goes to show how everyone's tastes are sooooooo very different. Hope this helps. xx

I got the mixed pack but next time Im going for the shakes only one. I like the soups but at the moment just cant be bothered with them. The idea of loads of vanilla shakes for my latte and hot chocs are much more appealing

I got the bumper pack! All for money saving me! I like all the soups (and think the tomato one is lush!) but not keen on the shakes, but they go down okay (I think they taste powdery even with double amount water) if in doubt try the weekly variety pack first and see? It does work out more expensive this way but I found it useful. HTH.

I love the soups, especially the tomato one and the thai chicken - gorgeous. I've been buying the items separately as I really don't think I could stomach the vanilla (bleurgh) and am iffy about the banana and strawberry.

I have the same thing every day, soup at about 6ish and then at about 8:30 I have a hot chocolate and a bar.

Think I will start buying the bumper pack but I just know I'm not going to enjoy it!

I just got the shakes bumper pack and am about to order my next pack and really don't know what to go for. I'm not a soup fan at all, whereas I love all the shakes, but I would love to try the bars:break_diet:

I know its forbidden, so I'm not suggesting it at all, but this is where I really think its a shame we are not allowed to swap packs.

Thanks the reply's everyone....think i'm just going to go for the shakes and maybe order bars singly as a treat as think i'll probably be the same with the soups as i was on cd, but least the vanilla and choc are good hot:D

Hi D.M let me know how u get on with Exante im very interested now as CD is burning a hole in my pocket now lol.

I also bought the bumper pack - but not sure what the buy next! Not that keen on soups apart from the vegetable one, or the bars really, but the bars are better for work because mixing the shakes is such a faff!!!

I will probably go for the mixed again and just continue drinking down the soups very quickly and having a cup of black tea with the bars - i try and think of its as fuel for my body not food.

But I LOVE all the shakes xxx

Hi D.M let me know how u get on with Exante im very interested now as CD is burning a hole in my pocket now lol.

Will do Shanny, Got 17 days of cd left so will be on it straight after, love the tetra's but cd is £45 min a week for me in london so to spend £25 is a god send :D plus losses loook better

Im looking at starting 23rd oct what's your date hun?? CD is £41 for me and im cheating on it too, so fed up with myself now.!

how are you doing??

Im looking at starting 23rd oct what's your date hun?? CD is £41 for me and im cheating on it too, so fed up with myself now.!

how are you doing??

Same hun, struggling at weekends mainly, as swear 2nd time is soooo much harder :eek: still losing 2 lb a week but can do that on ww so need to get me arse in gear lol

Hoping to get my packs around the 20th as pay day is then:)

Great stuff maybe we can motivate one another??
i want the bumper pack but dont have like the cd soups, so scared i wont eat them lol.
xx good to hear your still loosing hun, wish i was still.x

i want the bumper pack but dont have like the cd soups, so scared i wont eat them lol.

I'm up for that hun...motivation is always good, i feel exactly the same bumper pack seems better value but know how i was with the soups on cd, shame that they don't do a shakes and bar value pack:p Your closer to goal than me chick so thats the only reason i'm losing a bit still got 4 months to go till i'm near goal....actually add extra month as xmas is in way:D

we can do this

Bobbi think i'm gonna do the same as think it makes more sense :)

I didnt order the bumper pack my first week. I ordered an assortment of things to try them. I didnt want to buy a bumper pack then hate half of it. Worked out dearer that one week but in the long run it was worth it

I always order bumper packs alot nicer to have something different .

I buy the bumper packs and like everything but to different extents. I prefer some variety to my diet so couldn't just use one type of product.

I have the same thing every day, soup at about 6ish and then at about 8:30 I have a hot chocolate and a bar.

Do you mean 6 in the morning or 6 at night Katie? If morning then what do you eat in between 6am and 8pm, and if evening then what do you eat all day until 6pm? :confused:

I split mine into three meals usually breakfast is a shake around 8am, lunch is a bar at 2ish and dinner is a soup at 7ish.

Some days I manage to string breakfast out to 11-1 then move the other 2 meals on as well. :)
S x

Thats what i was thinking i can just about get to 10am and im desperate for my shake.

Back