Which plan do you find best for weight loss???

blondie13

Hi everyone

I'm new to this site and I've just joined WW but I'm not sure which plans seems better suited for me yet?

I'm wandering which plan if any you have a better loss with? With summer around the corner (if we get one) I need to get losing :)

I need I will the help and inspiration I can get so please tell about yourself and your journey :)

do you meaN Which plan on Weight Watchers? ive only ever done pro points, its steady losses, but wouldnt change to any other diet ever x

I love ww and iv done SW in the past to, it depends what suits you better

I am only one week into ww but have found it very easy to follow and haven't cheated. I am following the propoints plan and am surprised at how I can actually still have normal meals and some chocolate and stay within my points. I lost 4lb in the last week so it seems to be working for me.

I have done sw in the past and that used to be my diet of choice but now that I am on ww I have realised that this plan suits me much better as there is no food that is off limits. I tried ww a couple of times before but couldn't seem to stick at it for more than a couple of days. I am not sure why I am successful now but I have downloaded a points calculator on to my mobile and calculate as I got and it has all seemed so easy.

I have only done pro points so far but it works really wellfor me. I started in January and have lost 14,5kg since, thats about 32lbs. I have had a few STS weigh ins but I kept with the plan best I could and after 2 weeks I was back on track losing weight.
I don't have trouble sticking to it, I can eat whatever I want to really as long as it fits into my points. Wen I go out to dinner I eat this from my weeklies. I plan on sticking with ww forever beause I do not want to regain all my lost weight again, and this lifestyle suits me.

I have heard the simply filling days are very good to boost weightloss, but I am a bit hesitant about trying this because I feel I am still doing well.. You can always try either plan really, simply filling and pro points can be changed daily. You can alternate days or do a week of each, see what works for you.

Back