which plan?

I do Extra Easy, but I don't eat meat so I probably wouldn't get on with red days. They weren't really explained on our first night so I just got told about EE and stuck with it from the beginning and now I'm used to it. Sometimes I look back at a day and realise I've had a green day by accident, but it's not intentional. What plan do you do?

I'm doing extra easy, seems to be working for me and not really looked into how the red or green days work :)

Sent from my Desire HD using MiniMins

Yeah they're too restrictive I think. They're fine for some people, but I think why choose between cod and (SW) chips if you can have both on the same plate with EE! I know you get two HExs but I don't have them anyway so that wouldn't be enough of an incentive!

How long have you been following it for?

mainly extra easy for me with a couple of green days a week too. Always find I have better losses when I put a couple of green days in. Maybe I'm not having enough superfree on my alleged extra easy days x

Green :)

extra easy for me , loadsa choice loadsa recipies and seems to drop the unwanted weight off extra fast

Extra Easy for me, I have done SW before so am aware of Green/Red days but the consultant would only talk through the EE plan and said if we were struggling on that she would go through the other days.

EE for me, Im really enjoying it at the moment. If my weightloss starts to slow I may mix it up a bit with green/original days but at the moment its working! x

Predominantly EE, though sometimes have accidental green or red days. :)

Extra Easy....used to do only green years ago when I did SW but now I think I need to eat more protein. I want to try doing red days but they scare me a little!! My Mum swears by them.

I do all red with maybe one green thrown in once a month on a star week. I am very wary of green days as I have PCOS and have been told to limit my carbs. I'm an old fashioned SW'er so can't really get my head round EE! X

Extra Easy, seems to be working for me so haven't bothered finding out about red/green and it doesn't feel like dieting either :)

I have gone back to green with a couple of red thrown in. I found that i wasnt getting the 1/3 Superfree in on EE and so my weight losses were rubbish. Also i find that i dont go off track as much on green and red x

Mainly green so far, with one day red. Don't like the sound of the EE, as not restrictive enough for me x

i'm on EE, i like the freedom i get being on it, it doesnt feel like im on a diet :)

little_bubblez said:
i'm on EE, i like the freedom i get being on it, it doesnt feel like im on a diet :)

This is why I love EE, even hubby enjoying the meals :)

All EE days for me, weigh in Thursday but hast lost 5.5lb in 2 weeks on it :)

I do EE, I find it the least restrictive plus, if my losses do slow down (I usually lose 2-3lbs on the weeks when I'm 100%) I can easily go onto red/green for a boost as they are a bit more restrictive.

I do all red with maybe one green thrown in once a month on a star week. I am very wary of green days as I have PCOS and have been told to limit my carbs. I'm an old fashioned SW'er so can't really get my head round EE! X

Haha, my parents are like this. They don't go to group anymore but I prepare the menu and shop and a lot of the time cook the food and they keep talking about weighing rice etc no matter how many times I tell them they don't have to and all they have to do is have one less hexa and hexb.

Back