Which powder shake is nicest?

Hi, I think Tescos are a little sweeter but I like them both and Tescos tend to come up a bit cheaper. My fav is slimfast Vanilla, I like them made with a hand blender with crushed ice, whiz them up til they are smooth and creamy, just like ice cream YUM!!!! good luck :D

I used to hate vanilla but when I accidently bought a tin cos it looked the same as banana I even opened it before I realised so I had to try it and with lots of crushed ice it's the best by far and I agree it is like ice cream! ...it will make dieting hella easy in summer :D (for those of us with lots to lose who'll be at it til summer hehe) my next fav is Banana then Chocolate, haven't tried the tinned Cafe Latte or Strawberry

Tesco ones are wayyyy too sweet and that's coming from someone who used to have 3 heaped sugars in a normal mug of tea!

My absolute favourite is Tesco Lighter Choices Chocolate flavour as it whips up so thick when done in the blender. Next is SlimFast Banana which is really nice and refreshing. Then Tesco Strawberry. On the whole I prefer the Tesco ones but they don't do many flavours.

Something I found was that with Tesco they do a regular chocolate one as well as a hot chocolate. I tried the hot chocolate one which you make with water - it was disgusting :jelous: . I wondered what the cold one that you made with milk would taste like if it was hot, so I put it in the blender on heat and it was just as thick and creamy as when cold, but was hot and incredibly yummy! Now when it's cold outside, I can still have a hot chocolate and not chill my tum on a cold milkshake :). Doesn't take any longer either.

hey! being a chocolate addict almost,i personally didnt like the chocolate tinned one , i prefer the strawberry and the vanilla. the cafe latte one that comes in a bottle and is perfect for on the go is absolutely delicious though, you should try it out.
good luck!!!!

I only started Slimfast 2 weeks ago but so far my fav is the Banana (blended with ice and a banana chopped up into it), the pre made rich choc shake, the Strawberry blended with ice and i have just just made the most of the asda buy 2 tins for £6 so i have got the vanilla which i am excited to try! I have never tried the tesco version!!!

Back