Which step should I be on? CDCs advice would be welcome too!

My CDC has actually now given me the yellow booklet today - after asking for it. Scales showed a pound gain this week which surprised me but I did have jeans on that I don't normally wear. As i'm having an operation in a few weeks I'm going to be moving up the plans temporarily in next couple of weeks. I'm giving SSplus a go starting today, then 810 the week after. It seems the meal is a protein portion with a green veg / salad and skimmed milk too. Ooooh food glorious food. Once fully recovered from the op i'll prob do SS again to kick start the weight loss again. I'll be laid up for 4 -6 wks so bound to gain weight during this time - I hope I don't.

if you stick to ss then you can't gain weight hon. even if you don't move. at least you won't be able to get to the fridge :D

abz xx

True!!! however i'm not allowed to do vlcd or lcd while recovering. Will have to try very hard not to indulge during those weeks... and actually even what gain I have at least I know how to get it straight back off again! Yeehaa to CD and Minimins!

Back