which to do

Well done you body balance sounds good i wish i could come. I had 2 tetras and a vanilla shake made into a latte. yeah ill invest in some mouthwash and breath spray me thinks!!! have a good nite speak tom xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

good morning...how are you ...i was up with freddy in the night..hes cutting his last two teeth then he will be back to sleeping well...so i can forgive him this..well today im going to have hot chocolate for breakfast , chilli soup for lunch and chick and veg soup for dinner..picking up alex (18 year old son) and his girlfriend to come over for the day ...so prob wont get on here much...my stomach is grumbling so loudly today but it will pass..i dont feel that hungry though..just having a lovely glass of water..have you ever tried the red bush tea..everyone raves over it...i hated it :cry:so what are you going to be up to today
hugs
karen xx

love your bit at the bottom of your messages its so funny

Last edited:
No never had red bush tea to be honest i dont like any tea without milk it just tastes yuck! Ive just dropped Lilly at playschool so i have peace this morn so just cleaning and pottering and reading ( am studying with OU)
Sounds like youl have a good day its nice you still see them, i always think that my boys will be to lazy to bother to visit once theyve left home!! Mind you i spose theyl still want things :)
You take it easy today it can be hard when your tired, i didint sleep last night dont knoe why, can that be a sideeffect???
Am glad to have a buddy makes this easier thanks Freddys mum :)

Day 4 is hard :( i thought itd be easier but am finding it harder :( not going to give in but its getting to me today, hope your day is going well x

hope day 5 is better...its all down hill from here(weight ) just think of all those lovely clothes we will be able to buy in the summer with our new gorgeous bodies
positive thoughts being sent you you
hugs
karen xx

Thanks Karen hope you enjoyed yesterday with your son and your managing to stick at it even with minimal sleep! Thanks for your thoughts thought i was going to crack yesterday was horrible and am having trouble sleeping dont know what thats about! Maybe im in sympathy for you :)
Feel headachey as well so maybe not enough water dont know :(
Hope you have a good day today contact me whenever you want, its good to have each other xx

hi hon..forgot to ask whens your weigh in day..im still looking for a new cdc so putting it off...but i run out of stuff in 10 days so i have to sort it before then....
hope you managed to get a better nights sleep
hugs karen xx

wi tom aaaaaaaaaaaaaa am scared as totm so worried it wont show up, ill prob need a boost if so cos i havent cheated once, ill let you know how i get on x

hi,
i started ******** full meal replacement on tuesday- very, very early days but my scales have already noticed the difference. the shakes actually taste nice and it's not expensive either. also, even though it's a total food replacement there are lots of different levels so you can have a meal a day if you dont want to give up food compleatly (also this way, if you do really really really want food you can have a meal from the guidence book and know it's not going to compleatly ruin all your hard work).
councelers for me arent much of an option because of the hours i work, but if you buy ******** from pixiedietstore you can email them with any questions you might have and they respond almost immediatly and give great advice(trust me i hounded them before i started the diet).
i've done vlcds before but this is deffinatly my favourite and i'd highly reccomend it.
hope this helped

weighed in lost 8Ib!!!!!!! I am happy but there is abit that wanted double digits but then i spose it is totm :) E-mailed you back hunnybunch x

Thanks the bes bit was the inches, lost 2 inches off my bust and an inch and a half from my waist and hips 5 inches in a week:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D whoop whoop only problem now is itd be good to have a drink to celebrate:rolleyes: oh well theres always my old friend water;) xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

wow...you will be so skinny soon all those inches gone...well will raise a lovely cold glass of water to you...what a great loser (in a nice way) you are:D:D:D

LOL thanks hun you know its funny sometimes i think wow its so quuick ill be where i want to be by july and other times i think.... JULY!!!!! he he

morning...hope you are feeling better...and july...wow it seems so near...im sure it will give you the boost you need to keep on the straight and narrow...hope you have a good cd day
hugs
karen xx

Back