Which VLCD shakes taste better

YellowUmbrella

Hi I'm in lipotrim and it's nearly then end of my first week (2nd time round) I love the weight loss on this diet and the concept etc but I'm really struggling when it comes to drinking the shakes... They make me gag and after I've had one I fee sickly for like an hour... I find myself getting anxious about drinking the shakes and as I've suffered from anxiety and panic attacks in the past this sometimes escalates...

My pharmacist recommended I stop last time as she didn't want the anxiety to become unmanageable ....

So my question is has anyone who us on CD, LL or Exante etc ever tried lipotrim before and if so which one tastes better/is easier to keep down??

Ideally id want something I can gulp down but with LT it's taking me ages to drink the shakes and it's supposed to be finished within 15 minutes of mixing!

I find Slim & Save shakes the nicest of the ones Ive tried, I love the chocolate one, its actually very chocolatey :)

Theyd definitely get my vote. Course you dont have to limit yourself to just shakes

You can order samples from slim and save for 99p per pack - might make sense to try all of their shake flavours. As starlight says though they do lots more than just shakes - like meals and bars. You can order a pack which has one of each of their food packs for 99p each too.

I actually prefer LL shakes to slim and save ones - but most people love them.

I've tried Cambridge (loved all of them), Slim & Save (too sweet and slickly). I tend to use Exante to maintain on now, and I love all of those.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks sponge... I have decided to stick to LT till I'm 14st then go on slim n save and lose until it sticks when I STS for a couple of weeks I will come off TFR and do GL as a lifestyle choice... It's been a real learning experience for me these last few weeks and I think the main thing is to change the way we think about food...

Slim and Save all the way for me. Tried the others and the Exante are quite nice, Hate chocolate shakes though. Love all the Slim and Save ones except the Banana, of which is usually my favourite. Lighter Life ones are ok too, but Slim and Save is by far my favourite.

Back