While being on this diet!!!

kenshin112

Gotta Make A Change
has anyone cheated at all or had a planned meal :cool:

Yeah day 6 well I'm just waiting for week 4 to add a meal unless I lose my 28lbs well before than

its day 5 here but i do intend to do a planned meal Feb 21st, luch time , but will aim for chicken salad and diet coke , if they don't have that will have to be something else .
then enjoy and move on to the diet like it never happened haha

Planned meal on Sat night - roasted veg or stir fry with quorn fillet. I take it from the w8 add a meal week menu it keeps me on track for rest of the week - however this week I wish I hadn't bothered.

I've got a big family meal coming up, intend just having the lowest carb choice - omlette and salad. Getting back into ketosis is harder each time - so best to avoid it if possible, and get straight back on the next day - time away and your head loses its place!!

Best results come from those who don't go off plan for anything! I really admire them. :)

Yeah the only one I have planned is @ end of month family get together but hopefully be @ goal by than :) but im exercising hardcore aswell can feel it though

don't over do it on VLCD ok

Just reading your goals , good to have your mind on something . goal 3 , have you been before , i went 4 years ago there enjoyed it

I'm on day 23 and haven't had a planned meal yet. I didn't even eat (apart from the packs) on my birthday and my 1st wedding anniversary.

Just reading your goals , good to have your mind on something . goal 3 , have you been before , i went 4 years ago there enjoyed it

1st time im going to be going :)

Make sure you dont go in the pubs with the flag upside down as your in the gay bar . lol
Best Answer - Chosen by Asker

This site provides information about amsterdam, coffee shops, cheap hotels, hostels, what you can do in amsterdam in february or march.

http://www.amsterdam-travel-tourist-guide.com/
so many oldish bikes ... thats whta amsterdam reminds me of . I went for 3 days and it was plenty ! did so much in them days

sometimes if i find it really difficult ive had a chunk of tuna, cucumber or lamb from the dinner but try not to get in to that habit.

Back