White chocolate 'ice cream'

Jeg57

This is really tasty!

1/4 tub of ff fromage frais
1 sachet white choc option (2 syns)
(plus a little sweetener if prefered)

Mix together. and serve chilled

I sometimes mix it in my ice cream maker to make a low syn ice cream.

That sounds so easy to make! I think i'll give it a try

have been looking for a way to use up my ff

thanks!:)

i make this with greek yoghurt and mmmmmmmmmmmmm! especially nice with strawberries nom nom

This sounds lush, do you think it will work with Total 0% greek yogurt???? :sign0151:

This sounds lush, do you think it will work with Total 0% greek yogurt???? :sign0151:

Thats what I use and I can safely say it does!!!! :giggle:

I make this with Quark and milk chocolate options/highlights and its fab for dipping fruit in (strawberries, grapes, blueberries, yummy!).....

Sounds nice,i must try it sometime :)

I make this with Quark and milk chocolate options/highlights and its fab for dipping fruit in (strawberries, grapes, blueberries, yummy!).....

its also great for putting with merginues! I make some low-syn ones and sandwich them together with the quark mix, or make a pavlova and use it as the topping. mmmmmm!

hmmmm I don't know how it would work with cottage cheese, can't stand the stuff so avoid at all costs, but I guess would work with anything creamyish!

its also great for putting with merginues! I make some low-syn ones and sandwich them together with the quark mix, or make a pavlova and use it as the topping. mmmmmm!

oooooOOO, how do you make low syn meringues?? I miss pudding!! x

I've made icecream with quark and muller yogurt, it makes it have a thicker, more icecreamy texture I think putting the quark in :)

Candygirl69uk said:
I've made icecream with quark and muller yogurt, it makes it have a thicker, more icecreamy texture I think putting the quark in :)

Do you need to have an ice cream maker for that to work?? X

Back