White Mikado!!

Cookie_monster

Mum to two!
Mmm! Oh they are SOOO good!! :eek: just had to share my love for them! Hehe xx

Hehe these sweeties are based off a Japanese sweety called Pocky, whilst on holiday in Tokyo I spotted all the different flavours and had to laugh.

Mens pocky (dark chocolate), pistachio, hot chilli, lemon curd, green tea haha just so many!

There have been a lot of compliments on this site for these, I am guessing I am going to have to try them!!!!!!

I MUST hunt down Pocky!!! And as for the white choc Mikados, I fell into a box a few weeks ago- ate all 32 in one go in the car on the way home from Tesco- they were meant to be used as fruit skewers but the poor souls didn't get so much as a sniff of a strawberry!! Whoops- 16 syns later- but I still managed to lose 1.5 lb that week!!!X

how many syns are they? they sound delish!

I MUST hunt down Pocky!!! And as for the white choc Mikados, I fell into a box a few weeks ago- ate all 32 in one go in the car on the way home from Tesco- they were meant to be used as fruit skewers but the poor souls didn't get so much as a sniff of a strawberry!! Whoops- 16 syns later- but I still managed to lose 1.5 lb that week!!!X

...and THAT is why Mikado are so good!!

If they are the same SYNS as normal ones (I'm not certain) then they are 0.5 each. Xx

mmm yeh the white choc ones are great! Think I much prefer them to the milk choc ones! x

They are delish!! The dark choc ones are my fave though. Mmmmm!!

I often find myself taking a couple out the box each time I go into the kitchen...But find myself going into the kitchen more and more!! lol

No self control!!

I've just checked and the white ones are the same syn value.

Back