ProPoints WhitePigeon's food diary - Back to lose some more!

WhitePigeon

Silver Member
So here is my new humble diary for 2012! I've been on Minimins for a while now, ahem, a long while, and I'm definitely making progress with my weight - I'm 10x happier with myself than I was this time last year but there is still a way to go.

Since November 2011, I've been following WW Propoints and have lost 10lb - it's been a struggle, haha, however I'm determined to make some more progress with my weight loss this year!

Just a bit of background: My name is Amy, I'm 22 years old and I'm a student nurse (bit blind date, eh?) and I've lost 2 stone since August 2011 using SW/WW.

Please feel free to question my eating, constructive criticism would be appreciated as it may help to keep me on track. :eek: :D

31/1/2012

B: Kelloggs crunchy nut cornflakes (50g) (5) and 284 skimmed milk (3)

L: Ham & coleslaw sandwich (8), a bag of Quavers (2) and an apple (0).

Sn: A banana (0), 2 x milkyway celebrations (2).

T: King prawn green thai curry (8) with added babycorn & mangetout (0) with 70g boiled long grain rice (7).

Sn: 1 x cocktail sausage?! (1)

Total daily pp used: 31/31
Weekly pp used: 5
Weekly pp remaining: 44

Not a great day, due to the cocktail sausage and chocolates but the king prawn curry was delicious and only 1PP for the thai green curry paste, yummy! :D

1/2/2012

B: Dorset simply porridge (3) made up with water (0) and then added Rachel's organic yogurt (3). (1) for skimmed milk in coffee/tea.

Post-swim sn: A banana (0).

L: Ham and coleslaw sandwich (8) (Addicted to this at the moment!) and a bag of Quavers (2).

T: Homemade chilli prawn & tomato spaghetti (9).

Sn: Going to my friend's and she rang to say she's bought some Cadbury's Twirls, so that's 6pp saved for later! ;)

Weekly pp used: 1
Weekly pp remaining: 43

I haven't had my dinner yet but all in all it's been a pretty good day so far. Went for a swim earlier and managed roughly 40 lengths in the 'medium' fast lane, was planning on going for a walk but it's freezing and I'm a wimp, haha.

So, I was a little bored earlier and managed to find my worst 'before' photo ever... I must have been about 16st11 in the first one in 2008/2009 and the second one was taken today and I'm 13stone 7 - a way to go but I'm getting somewhere! :D

amy.jpg

SDC10720.jpg

Ignore the scruffy hair haha. :eek:

Hiya, found your new diary and here to subscribe. Food is looking yummy as always and what a difference in the two pictures, your looking younger, slimmer and happier in the second one, well done and good luck with this new phase in your journey xxx

hey hon. found you too. :)
Wow-those photos say it all.... you look so much healthier and happier. heres to continuing it all. :) xx

2/2/2012

B: Dorset simply porridge (3) made up with water (0) and then added Rachel's organic yogurt (3). (1) for skimmed milk in coffee/tea.

Sn: A tall skinny mocha frappuccino (3) and a banana (0).

L: Ham and coleslaw sandwich (9 - naughty tiger bread, or as it's now named 'Giraffe bread' in Sainsburys!) A bag of Quavers and an apple (0).

Sn: A Galaxy Ripple (5) and a can of diet coke (0).

T: Homemade tomato & chilli pasta sauce (1) with 100g prawns (2) and 75g of pasta (7).

Weekly pp used: 5
Weekly pp remaining: 38

Just going into town in a bit to have a look around the shops and buy some Manuka honey as recommended on here, and then working later on so going to have dinner once I get home at 9pm. Feeling pretty motivated and bright this morning! :)

Last edited:
Hiya diary looks good, I seen a thing on Face book about that Giraffe bread the other day, a small child wrote a letter to ask why it was called tiger bread when it looked more like a giraffes markings, so the manager wrote back and said the child was right so they renamed it. It was very sweet, he even sent the child a voucher. Enjoy your trip to town x

Love the before and after pictures! You should be so proud of yourself :)

Love your pics hun, that in itself is inspiring - i am thinking I may do the same- bit of motivation! :) xxxxxx

Thanks girls, you're so supportive!

Bought some 10+ Manuka honey in town, exciting, haha. And some new bras in M&S (38B, sob sob) and some boyfit shorts - 4 for £5 in size 14/16. I've never had size 14/16 knickers. :D Haha xx

I am jealous, we are at the same weight and 1) you look 10x skinnier and 2) you wear smaller knickers LOL haha how redic do i sound !

oh the 3 inches of height between us is really making the world of difference right now ! ;)

xxx

I am jealous, we are at the same weight and 1) you look 10x skinnier and 2) you wear smaller knickers LOL haha how redic do i sound !

oh the 3 inches of height between us is really making the world of difference right now ! ;)

xxx

Haha, oh gosh, a) I'm sure you look a lot skinnier than you think and b) an M&S 14-16 is a VERY kind 14-16, if you know what I mean, haha. ;) xx

3/2/2012

B: 2 x weetabix (3), 284ml skimmed milk (for breakfast & tea/coffee throughout day), a tsp of Manuka honey (1) and a banana (0).

L: Lunch with a friend: Chicken noodles and a tiny bit of a far too spicy beef pattie, eep. (20)

T: Pork loin steak (7) with baby jacket potatoes (6), tenderstem broccolli (0) and baby carrots (0). 2 tbsp of light mayo (2).

Sn: A yummy truffle from Hotel Chocolat (1)...

Daily pp used: 31/31
Weekly pp used: 14
Weekly pp remaining: 24

Had a lovely day seeing my friend for lunch, still feeling pretty motivated! :D Today, me and the boy are going to have a bit of a lazy day, I need to finish some uni work and then we're off to do his food shopping. How very rock & roll. ;)

Last edited:
Haha, mine dreads the experience. I 'check' everything, e.g. meat, fruit, veg, haha just to make sure there's no imperfections or marks, or holes in the packaging. Bit obsessive, lol. x

4/2/12

B: Oat So Simple Apple & Blueberry (4) with 142 ml skimmed milk - 142ml skimmed milk for tea/coffee throughout the day too (3).

L: Roast chicken & coleslaw sandwich (10), a bag of salt & vinegar Squares (3) and a pear (0).

T: Indian takeaway: Chicken tikka pieces, salad, a poppadom, a tiny bit of rice and a tiny bit of garlic Naan (30)

Sn: Hotel Chocolat truffle (1), hehe. ;)

Daily pp used: 31/31
Weekly pp used: 20
Weekly pp remaining: 4

Had an okay day yesterday, not entirely sure if I'm under pointing the Indian last night but it was pretty virtuous and I've had a good week so I'm not going to worry about it too much. Me and the boy never made it shopping yesterday so that is today's plan, it's snowed here but I don't imagine the roads are too bad. Here's to a good Sunday. :)

Last edited:
Back