ProPoints WhitePigeon's food diary - Back to lose some more!

i think youve done a brilliant job and look great, i'm determimed to loose a stone for june .. i know it can be done by reading peoples diaries on here .. very well done....

porrage pp

4/2/12

B: Oat So Simple Apple & Blueberry (4) with 142 ml skimmed milk - 142ml skimmed milk for tea/coffee throughout the day too (3).

L: Roast chicken & coleslaw sandwich (10), a bag of salt & vinegar Squares (3) and a pear (3).

T: Indian takeaway: Chicken tikka pieces, salad, a poppadom, a tiny bit of rice and a tiny bit of garlic Naan (30)

Sn: Hotel Chocolat truffle (1), hehe. ;)

Daily pp used: 31/31
Weekly pp used: 20
Weekly pp remaining: 4

Had an okay day yesterday, not entirely sure if I'm under pointing the Indian last night but it was pretty virtuous and I've had a good week so I'm not going to worry about it too much. Me and the boy never made it shopping yesterday so that is today's plan, it's snowed here but I don't imagine the roads are too bad. Here's to a good Sunday. :)
are you pointing the porrage with the milk at 4 pp or is that extra, i keep fancying the porrage but thought it might be high in points 4 isnt that bad ..x

are you pointing the porrage with the milk at 4 pp or is that extra, i keep fancying the porrage but thought it might be high in points 4 isnt that bad ..x

The porridge itself is 4pp... Some of the other types of Oat So Simple are only 3pp though e.g. the original plain one, and the sweet cinnamon one. :)

WhitePigeon said:
Thanks girls, you're so supportive!

Bought some 10+ Manuka honey in town, exciting, haha. And some new bras in M&S (38B, sob sob) and some boyfit shorts - 4 for £5 in size 14/16. I've never had size 14/16 knickers. :D Haha xx

Was just wondering about the manuka honey? What does it do? X

Was just wondering about the manuka honey? What does it do? X

Here's a few links: The treatment that's the bee's knees | Mail Online & The benefits of Manuka honey - Telegraph

However, personally I've not been eating the honey for long enough to comment at all on any benefits I've noticed.

I'm here to subscribe! U look fab and ur pics are really motivating. X

i think youve done a brilliant job and look great, i'm determimed to loose a stone for june .. i know it can be done by reading peoples diaries on here .. very well done....

Thank you both, you're very kind! :) xx

5/2/12

B: Oat So Simple Sweet Cinnamon (3) with 142ml skimmed milk & 142ml skimmed milk for tea/coffe throughout the day (3).

L: Roast chicken & coleslaw sandwich (10) & a tin of WW tomato & basil soup (2).

T: Roast chicken (7), roast potatoes (in frylight) (6), carrots (0), cabbage (0) & a tiny bit of cauliflower cheese (4) followed by a Hotel Chocolat truffle (1).

:D

Weekly pp used: 4
Weekly pp remaining: 0

Had an okay day however I keep getting tearful about stupid stuff, literally ridiculously stupid stuff. I think it might be hormonal as I stopped taking the pill on Friday evening and this has all started since then? Also managed to cut half my nail off on my 3rd finger whilst chopping up carrots so my lovely boyfriend has taken over cooking our roast dinner, bless him. x

6/2/12

B: Oat So Simple Sweet Cinnamon (3) with 142ml skimmed milk & 142ml skimmed milk for tea/coffe throughout the day (3). A banana (0).

L: Ham & coleslaw sandwich (9) & a bag of Quavers (2).

T: Spaghetti bolognese (14).

Weekly pp used: 0
Weekly pp remaining: 0

Well, managed a week 100% on track however today I really haven't had any fruit or vegetables, naughty. It's my plan for this week to try and make sure I have fruit or vegetables with every meal, a) because it fills me up more and b) the vitamins & minerals are good for me and stop constipation. Haha.

Still feeling a bit out of sorts but hopefully my brain will sort itself out soon. I'm lucky to have such a lovely and supportive family, friends and boyfriend. I'll update tomorrow with WI result, I'm hoping for atleast a lb off as I've been relatively good this week. :D xx

well done on your loss :) your diary looks fab x

Well done. Have u dropped points yet? Do u eat big at lunch and breakfast and have a smaller dinner cus I have noticed ur lunch and dinner are roughly same points.

Was jus reading thru ur post hope u dnt mind well done on ur loss luv =]

Was jus reading thru ur post hope u dnt mind well done on ur loss luv =]
Of course not, thanks for passing by. :D

Thanks was really helpful! Well done on your loss! That's amazing! X
Thank you! I'm glad it helped, tbh, I haven't used enough of the honey yet still to tell whether it makes any difference...?

well done on your loss :) your diary looks fab x
Thanks Tipsy :D x

Wohooo brill WhitePigeon, that is absolutely amazing. You must have been extremely good all week!!! xxx
Haha, thank you hun! Maybe it's the swap from roast beef & horseradish sauce to ham & coleslaw? Who knows, eh? :p x

Well done. Have u dropped points yet? Do u eat big at lunch and breakfast and have a smaller dinner cus I have noticed ur lunch and dinner are roughly same points.
My daily pp allowance dropped last week from 32 to 31, so I'm still on 31. I try not to use many points on breakfast as to allow me to have more choice throughout the rest of the day?! Hope that makes some sense. x

7/2/12

B: 2 x weetabix (3) with 142ml skimmed milk & 142ml for tea/coffee throughout the day (3), a tsp of honey (1) and a banana (0).

Sn: Rachel's organic low fat yogurt (3) and an apple (0).

L: Ham & coleslaw sandwich (9) & a bag of Quavers (2).

T: Spaghetti bolognese (again!) (14)

Sn: A pot of melon & grapes (0).

Weekly pp used: 4
Weekly pp remaining: 45

I'm really pleased with my loss as haven't had a big loss like that in ages, it helps to spur me on a bit. I'm also feeling pretty motivated as had to get smaller uniforms for placement as they were looking ridiculously baggy. My tunic size has gone from a 44 to a 38 and my bottoms have gone from a 46 to a 42. :D It's all in the right direction.

Here's to another good week. :) And thanks for all the support, seriously, you guys are very kind and motivational!xx

Oh my God. Fair play on the loss. That's amazing. Well done you. U deserve it. Ur diaries are great. Onwards!!! :) x

Back