ProPoints WhitePigeon's food diary - Back to lose some more!

WhitePigeon said:
Haha thanks lovely but I deserved it. Hope you're well. xx

I just typed hot cross bun into my online search thing on WW online and it said 4pp - it was a puney looking bun too, haha. x

I get tesco light choices and they come up at 5.

16/2/12

B: 1 tsp of Manuka honey (1) on toast (3+1 for clover), a banana (0) and 142ml skimmed milk throughout day (1).

L: Ham & mustard sandwich (8), bag of M&S reduced fat crisps (4) and some melon & grapes (0).

Sn: Half a ham sandwich (4) & a Breakaway bar (3)

T: Homemade chilli (5) and rice (6), 1/8th of a garlic baguette (3).

Sn: A Crunchie. :( (5)

Daily pp used: 31/31
Weekly pp used: 13
Weekly pp remaining: 29

Too many weekly pp used today me thinks! :/ I've planned my pp for tomorrow so hopefully I won't use any of my weeklies and then can have a takeaway or something over the weekend.

Last edited:
17/2/2012

B: Dorset cereal's simply porridge (3) made up with water and added a Rachel's organic low fat yogurt (3). 142ml skimmed milk for tea/coffee throughout the day (1). A banana (0).

L: Ham & mustard sandwich (9) and a bag of salt & vinegar Snackajacks (3).

T: Homemade king prawn thai red curry with rice (including babycorn & mangetout) (15)

Sn: 175ml of Banrock light rose wine (3) and a treatsize Crunchie (2).

Weekly pp used: 8
Weekly pp remaining: 21

Still got enough weekly pp for a nice dinner tonight or a cheeky takeaway! :)

18/2/2012

B: Oat so simple sweet cinnamon (3) with 142ml skimmed milk + 142ml skimmed milk for throughout the day (3) and a banana (0).

L: One and a half chicken & coleslaw sandwiches (12) and a bag of Quavers (2), an apple (0).

T: Indian takeaway: chicken tikka, small amount of boiled rice and a poppadom (25).

Sn: Treatsize Crunchie (2).

Weekly pp used: 16
Weekly pp remaining: 5

Although I've only got 5 weeklies left until weigh in on Tuesday, I'm feeling pretty motivated and in control... It's my birthday on Tuesday and I've got a family meal in the evening, a meal with the uni girls on Thursday evening and a meal with friends on Saturday evening so I need to come up with some sort of plan. On my birthday, I'll just have exactly what I want but I may try and be a bit more sensible on the other days.

Last edited:
oh they sounded like yummy days-prawn curry and indian. yum! :)
Oh-your birthday-woohoo!
well if u know where you're goin thursday and saturday u can def plan in advance what u'll have.
But def thoroughly enjoy tuesday. :) Personally if i have a STS the week of my birthday id be happy.... :)

19/2/12

Without going into too much detail, have managed to use a ridiculous amount of points as had a bit of a binge today and am now -22 weekly pp! :( I'll be very glad of a STS this week which feels a little ambitious right now.

Ah hon. We've all had weeks like that. My weekends seem to run away from me now!! Stick to dailies and exercise and u shud be fine hon. :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

BoS83 said:
Ah hon. We've all had weeks like that. My weekends seem to run away from me now!! Stick to dailies and exercise and u shud be fine hon. :)

Thanks lovely, I know you're right... I'm just going to have a nice day tomorrow for my birthday and start again on Weds. Thanks for your support hun. Xx

Happy Birthday Babe :) xxxx

Happy birthday have a great day :) xxx

Happy happy birthday sweetie! :) xxx

So, my 'birthweek' is almost over! I've been out for some really nice meals & evenings out with friends but am now ready to get back on the wagon. There was no point trying to be good when I've been out for drinks/meals as I'd have just got flustered and grumpy about it so...

This morning I'm weighing in at 13.5 which isn't too bad at all so fingers crossed for a STS/2lb gain on Tuesday and then I'm going to try and get to 12.8 by Easter. Hope you're all well and thanks all for the birthday messages, I had a lovely day. xx

27/2/12

B: 2 x weetabix (3) with 142ml skimmed + 142ml skimmed milk for tea/coffee throughout day (3), a banana (0) and 1 tsp of manuka honey (1).

L: Ham & coleslaw sandwich (10), a bag of Quavers (2), an apple (0) and a WW chocolate wafer (2).

T: WW chicken tikka & pilau rice ready meal (10).

Somehow, I lost a lb! My current weight is now 13.1 and my goal is to get to 12.8 by Easter which works out at 5 weeks to lose 7lb which seems possible!

Hope you're all well, going to try and save the majority of my weeklies for the weekend because I always end up struggling then if I've used too many early on in the week. :)

Back