ProPoints WhitePigeon's food diary - Back to lose some more!

Well done. Don't know how u do it. I'm struggling. I don't use my weeklies, I don't loose and when I do use my weeklies, I still don't loose. Just wanna give up ?

Congrats on having a loss after your birthday!! You'll definitely be able to loose 7 pounds in 5 weeks!!

Well done. Don't know how u do it. I'm struggling. I don't use my weeklies, I don't loose and when I do use my weeklies, I still don't loose. Just wanna give up ?

Don't give up hun, it's crap I know but just keep going, even if you just try and 'eat healthily' for a while, stick to 3 meals a day, a bit of exercise and lots of water - back to basics, if you will! Do you go to classes?xx

WhitePigeon said:
Don't give up hun, it's crap I know but just keep going, even if you just try and 'eat healthily' for a while, stick to 3 meals a day, a bit of exercise and lots of water - back to basics, if you will! Do you go to classes?xx

No. I do it online, so not much help. Am thinking about going to classes to get help and advise. Started gym last week so hope that helps. Thanx for advise.

Well done on loss hon. Jees uve put the pressure on now for all our birthday weeks! :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Haha, oh gosh, I think it was just very lucky tbh with you (and a BIG wee before I weighed this morning!)

28/2/2012

B: Crunchy Nut Cornflakes (5) with 142ml skimmed milk + 142ml skimmed milk for tea/coffee throughout day (3).

L: Ham & coleslaw sandwich (10), a bowl of WW tomato soup (2) and some celery sticks (0).

Sn: WW caramel wafer bar (2).

T: Griddled chicken breast with spiced roasted vegetables & couscous (11).

Daily pp used: 30/30
Weekly pp used: 3
Weekly pp remaining: 46

Not too bad, ideally I was hoping not to use any weeklies but meh, I'm a rebel. Here's to zero weekly usage tomorrow! Ooh and I'm off to a Zumba class with a friend tomorrow evening so that'll be interesting - I used to do Zumba three times a week but then my gym pass ran out and I was too lazy/poor to sort it out. I'm looking forward to it anyhow! :D

29/2/2012

B: A yogurt (3) and a Dorset cereal's cereal bar (3), 142ml skimmed milk for tea/coffee throughout day (1).

L: Ham & mustard sandwich on WW danish bread (5) and a bag of Quavers (2)

T: Spiced baked chicken breast with couscous salad (containing roasted peppers, onions, spring onions, spinach and a few dried cranberries) (14)

Sn: A Crunchie! (5)

Weekly pp used: 4
Weekly pp remaining: 42

:D ... I saw the numbers 12.13 on the scales this morning, never in my adult life have I seen those numbers (I think I was about 11/12 when I last weighed it, shockingly!)

Off to Zumba this evening so having an early tea, may end up having a WW chocolate wafer after Zumba or a banana. I'll report back with how Zumba was, have a horrible feeling I'm going to be extremely unfit and sweaty. :( Haha x

Edited to add: Had a Crunchie after Zumba, haha. Naughty naughty.

Last edited:
Oh do let me know how Zumba goes! Wud love to take it up!
That couscous salad sounds fab!!
And well done on the scales! :) Always nice to see new figures. :)

Oh do let me know how Zumba goes! Wud love to take it up!
That couscous salad sounds fab!!
Thanks hun, the Zumba class was great fun (even though we looked like jumping around... monkeys, haha) and it made me hot and sweaty so it must have done some good!

The couscous was gorgeous, my thing in life at the moment seems to couscous, haha, so much so, I'm having it again for tea tonight!

1/3/2012

B: 2 x weetabix (3) with 142ml skimmed milk + 142ml skimmed milk for tea/coffee throughout the day (3) and a tsp of manuka honey (1).

L: 2 ham & mustard sandwiches - piggie! (7) and a bag of Quavers (2), a banana (0).

Sn: Had a really stressful afternoon at uni and ate 4 malted milk biscuits (cow biscuits, haha) (4).

T: Griddled turkey steak with garlic, chilli and ginger and couscous salad (containing couscous, a stock cube, roasted peppers, roasted onions and mixed leaves). (11)

Sn: A bowl of mango & pineapple (0).

Weekly pp used: 1
Weekly pp remaining: 41

Had such a crap afternoon at uni and got a bit stroppy, ended up going to a friend's and having 4 biscuits, haha. :eek: Oh well, at home this evening which will be nice as get to see my Mum before going to my boyfriend's for the weekend after uni tomorrow. I think I'm gonna have an early night as in uni again tomorrow and I'm shattered already! x

Last edited:
Ah love the new photo. Your cheek bones are to die for! :)
Enjoy your weekend. :)

your doing so well babe -i need you to pass some of this on to me - i have been making myself track and alsorts nothing is giving me the kick up the bum i need!

well done sweetie :) pass over the positiveness LOL ;) xxxxx

LCCxox said:
your doing so well babe -i need you to pass some of this on to me - i have been making myself track and alsorts nothing is giving me the kick up the bum i need!

Hello how are you getting on?

Hello how are you getting on?

hey babe :)

Im down to 13,6 and a half so i havent put anything on, but i have sts for god knows how many weeks as i start to be good then ruin it :( My motivation is at 0, tried looking at fat photos, thinking about me in a bikini, graduation? nothing is giving me that spur on :( I dunno what to do really, i need to go back to a class but i really dont have time ?

how about u sweetie? xxxxx

LCCxox said:
hey babe :)

Im down to 13,6 and a half so i havent put anything on, but i have sts for god knows how many weeks as i start to be good then ruin it :( My motivation is at 0, tried looking at fat photos, thinking about me in a bikini, graduation? nothing is giving me that spur on :( I dunno what to do really, i need to go back to a class but i really dont have time ?

how about u sweetie? xxxxx

I'm doing ok, I lost motivation completely as I'm the same STS for ages and then was 100% and gained so I'm doing my own thing at the moment I'm not dieting just healthy eating as I need a break from dieting for a little bit it started to take over my life and I've got so much going on the next two months I need to break my habits

I'm doing ok, I lost motivation completely as I'm the same STS for ages and then was 100% and gained so I'm doing my own thing at the moment I'm not dieting just healthy eating as I need a break from dieting for a little bit it started to take over my life and I've got so much going on the next two months I need to break my habits

sounds okay though hun :) i dont do healhy eating i need a plan lol !!! im thinking of things to try and get me motivated but nothing... i dunno i know if i am super good i can loose 5 pounds? and then thats 13,1 - nearly in the 12's? but some how thats not motivation - i dunno whats wrong with me :( xxx

Ah love the new photo. Your cheek bones are to die for! :)
Enjoy your weekend. :)
Thanks love, you're too kind, hope you have a lovely weekend too!xx

*sends positiveness* haha, I'm still a naughty mare though, had homemade pizza for dinner last night!?xx

2/3/2012

B: Bowl of pineapple & mango with 125g of Yeo Valley fat free vanilla yogurt (2), Dorset Cereal's apple & raisin cereal bar (3) and 142ml skimmed milk for tea/coffee throughout day (1).

L: 2 x Ham & mustard sandwiches made with WW bread (7), bag of Quavers (2) and a banana (0).

Sn: A piece of homemade walnut cake - uni friend made it as we had a looooong day in uni (4).

T: Homemade pizza, worked out at 25pp for 2 small pizzas with various toppings on, BGTY cheese and lots of mushrooms & peppers (25)!

Weekly pp used: 14
Weekly pp remaining: 27

hahah! i think i am going to have a MASSIVE BLOWOUT this weekend - eat what i want - im eyeing up a korma with peshwari naan! lol !
then on monday kick back into it - may even do a WW shop today to get back in the swing of it so im ready for monday - get back on the porridge, back on the mini crunchies, ww bread and sandwiches - tbh its not a bad diet eh?LOL but hopefully a total blow out this weekend willkick start my metobolism and get me a good loss on monday the 19th :) LOL xxxxx

Wow love the new pic! How is uni going? In so stressed have two essay and an exam this month they love to cram it in whilst job hunting!

Back