*WhitePigeon's PP food diary!*

I'm really struggling today, argh. :(

Edited: I think it's just because I managed to blow all my weekly pp and as I'm now over my weekly pp, I feel like there is no point in trying anyway which is a silly way to be thinking. :(

Roll on Tuesday and more weekly pp!x

WhitePigeon said:
I'm really struggling today, argh. :(

Edited: I think it's just because I managed to blow all my weekly pp and as I'm now over my weekly pp, I feel like there is no point in trying anyway which is a silly way to be thinking. :(

Roll on Tuesday and more weekly pp!x

Your be fine just draw a line and start a fresh hun

Thanks ladies, you're so kind. x

I think a lot of last night wasn't helped by weighing myself and it showing 14 stone on the scales... This morning I weighed in and it showed 13 stone 9 which is far better, I'm thinking it was possible water retention? Due to too much salt/PMS?

I've been sensible again today but not tracked my food but will start tracking again tomorrow. :) I'm feeling a lot happier than I was, and I think a lot of the 'feeling out of control' was due to weighing myself and it showing a higher number than I thought it should.

All in all, this just shows that I shouldn't be such a scale hopper, I'm really going to try and only weigh in on WI day from now on.

Ah ya we're all better off not hopping on scales and id imagine totally explains the out of control feeling-terrible but true! :)
Glad you're feeling better today and Tuesday will fly around hon! :)

Today's food diary is as follows:

B: 2 weetabix (3) with 140ml skimmed milk (1), 1 tsp sugar (1) and a banana (0).

Sn: A tall skinny caramel macchiato and a tiny tiny bit of shortbread (30calories worth) (4)

L: Roast beef sandwich (9) with a bowl of Mum's homemade spiced root vegetable soup (5 points, due to her putting butter in it!) Oh wells.

T: Beef stew (8) and broccolli (0).

Daily pp used: 31/32
Weekly pp used overall: I hate to think(!)

:D Roll on getting over WI tomorrow and being back on 100% track. x

STS! Which I'm pretty happy with considering how much I was a pig over the weekend, but now, I really HAVE to get back on the wagon. I'm out for a meal on Friday night but apart from that, I'm in control of my meals etc. so hopefully I'll manage a better loss next week.

I'm also considering changing my WI day to a Friday (as other people have recently) as it is the weekends where I'm struggling the most... Hm, will have a think.

Hope you all have a good day, mine is going to be full of uni work/a doctor's appointment, haha, how terribly exciting. ;) x

Well done on STS hon. Good goin if u splashed out like u thought. Ya Friday WI seems to work. I'm Thursday but only cos that's when meetings are around me if I decided to go back but being able to be nice to urself at weekend and then just hav PP days for rest of week. Good luck this week anyway. :)

WhitePigeon said:
STS! Which I'm pretty happy with considering how much I was a pig over the weekend, but now, I really HAVE to get back on the wagon. I'm out for a meal on Friday night but apart from that, I'm in control of my meals etc. so hopefully I'll manage a better loss next week.

I'm also considering changing my WI day to a Friday (as other people have recently) as it is the weekends where I'm struggling the most... Hm, will have a think.

Hope you all have a good day, mine is going to be full of uni work/a doctor's appointment, haha, how terribly exciting. ;) x

The weekends are hard change it to a Thursday with me :) I'm going for a curry tomo and out drinking sat so I'm not going to loose this week! And have to try rein it back of Sunday for a loss the week after doh!

Yesterday's food diary:

B: 2 x weetabix (3), 142ml skimmed milk (1), a tsp of sugar (1) and a banana (0).

L: Leftover stew (6), two pieces of bread with clover lighter (5), and broccoli (0).

Sn: Treatsize Crunchie (2).

T: Chicken breast (4), homemade potato wedges (6), 1 tbsp light mayo (1) and salad (0).

Sn: Packet of Bacon Fries (4).

Total daily pp used: 32/32
Weekly pp used: 1
Weekly pp remaining: 48

Today's food diary:

B: Dorset cereals simply porridge (3), 160ml skimmed milk (1), a banana (0) and a tbsp of syrup (2). A banana (0).

L: Roast beef & horseradish in a wholemeal pitta bread (8), a packet of Quavers (2) and an apple (0).

Sn: Half a bag of Wasabi Topcorn healthy popcorn (2).

T: Chicken breast (4) with a jacket potato (6) and salad (0). 2 tbsp of light mayo (2) and a tsp of clover lighter (1).

Sn: Treatsize Crunchie (2).

Daily pp used: 32/32
Weekly pp used: 1
Weekly pp remaining: 47

:)

Yesterday's food diary:

B: 50g Crunchy nut cornflakes (4), 160ml skimmed milk (1) and a banana (0).

L: Chicken noodles with a friend at a noodle bar (15) and a tiny bit of calamari (5).

Sn: Small skinny caramel machiatto (3)

T: Chicken breast wrapped in parma ham (6) and baby new potatoes (4) with carrots (0) and purple sprouting broccoli (0). 2 tbsp of light mayo (2) and a treatsize Crunchie (2).

32 daily pp used
11 weekly pp used
36 weekly pp remaining

Off out for an Indian tonight, I'm trying to be EXTRA good today to allow myself a few more cheeky pp this eve! ;)

So Friday night, I managed to stay pretty much in control, had chicken tikka pieces, plan boiled rice and salad at the Indian and a tiny bit of garlic naan, however due to a slight hangover yesterday, the day was spent eating rubbish... When will I learn?

Back on it today but really feeling a bit disappointed with myself that I apparently can't manage a full week of WW without falling off the wagon. :( So here it goes, WI isn't until Tuesday so I'm going to be a good girl until then!

WhitePigeon said:
So Friday night, I managed to stay pretty much in control, had chicken tikka pieces, plan boiled rice and salad at the Indian and a tiny bit of garlic naan, however due to a slight hangover yesterday, the day was spent eating rubbish... When will I learn?

Back on it today but really feeling a bit disappointed with myself that I apparently can't manage a full week of WW without falling off the wagon. :( So here it goes, WI isn't until Tuesday so I'm going to be a good girl until then!

It's weekends hun they are the devil and alcohol it makes me sooooo hungry for naughty foods I'm starving today but I'm resisting we can get back to it but we do have to live to

B: Dorset Cereal's Simply Porridge (3), 160ml skimmed milk (1), 2 tsp of syrup (1) and a banana (0).

L: Ham sandwich with 30g of coleslaw (11, ahem, tiger bread may have been involved)... A bag of Quavers (2) and an apple.

Sn: A bowl of homemade indian chickpea & vegetable soup (3 - I never knew chickpeas were so high in pp, I mean in the grand scheme of things they're not but still...!) And a highly pointed Rachel's organic low fat yogurt (3)

T: BBQ pork (9), potatoes (4) and green beans (0).

Daily pp used: 32/32
Weekly pp used: 5
Weekly pp remaining: -5

Edited to add activity: I did do 40minutes of moderate walking, was baking even though it's so cold outside!

Back