*WhitePigeon's PP food diary!*

Last night, to start I had a spicy breast chicken on top of salad, and for my main, I had ham hock in cheese sauce (naughty, naughty, I know!) new potatoes, cabbage, carrots and leeks. I've guesstimated the whole thing at 30pp...?!

Today's food has been a bit rubbish, I had a coil fitted at the dr's earlier and I've been feeling a bit crampy & lethargic since... I could also MURDER some chocolate but I'm meant to be doing this week without chocolate. :(

B: Dorset cereals simply porridge (2) - as half of it blew up in the microwave! Eep. 142ml skimmed milk (1), a banana (0), a tsp of honey (1). AND a toasted teacake with butter (7). :O

L: WW tomato & basil soup (2) with a white pitta bread (4) and too much butter again... (3)

T: Pork loin (7) with baby new potatoes (4) and carrots, cauliflower and broccolli (0) and a tiny bit of gravy (1).

31/32 daily pp used.
0 weekly pp used.
32/49 weekly pp remaining.

I'll report back if I have a Crunchie... ;)

I had the coil fitted a while back, I bleed for like 3 months or more, but it has settled now I think. Hope yours settles quicker. I was doing great on the choc front but feeling very tired this evening and would kill for a bit of dark choc. Only tomorrow left so determined not to give in. Good luck to you, and well done on night out, that wasn't too bad at all x

I failed the weekly challenge and had a Crunchie last night. :( But it was so goooood.

Thanks MrsLmc, it hurt a lot less than I thought it would to be fitted but now I just feel a little crampy and uncomfortable.

Oooh dear. I had an Indian takeaway last night and have accidentally gone over my weekly pp!

Food for yesterday is as follows;

B: Quaker oat so simple with sultanas, cranberries & apple (4), 160ml skimmed milk (1), a banana (0), a slice of Hovis thick white bread (2) and a tsp of clover lighter (1).

L: 1/2 Covent garden leek & potato soup carton (4) (Must make my own again, so much nicer & lower in points!) 1 and a half roast beef sandwiches (12) and a treatsize Crunchie (2).

T: Indian takeaway: A poppadom (4), chicken tikka pieces (14), half a naan bread (6), half a rice (8) and some salad (0). And then a Cadbury's caramel bar 'coz I was being a piggy! (6) :eek: :(

Daily pp used: 32/32.
Weekly pp used: 52/49
-3 weekly pp remaining so I'll be sticking to my dailies today and tomorrow until WI on Tuesday morning, eep. Naughty. :break_diet:

Here's my plan for today's food diary:

B: Oat so simple sweet cinnamon (3) with 142ml skimmed milk (1) and a banana (0).

L: 1/2 carton of Covent Garden leek & potato soup (4), a roast beef sandwich (9) and an apple (0).

T: Roast gammon (9) with new potatoes (4), mangetout (0) and baby corn (0).

Sn: Treatsize Crunchie (2)

Daily pp used: 32/32

Same, I'm just overall pretty stressed at the moment, got a group presentation on Thursday that accounts for the whole semester's mark for this module and my Dad is having an operation today, after it's been postponed twice.

Hope you're okay babybelle, try and make lists if you're feeling overwhelmed - that's what I do! It sometimes helps me to feel more in control.

On a brighter note, I've just weighed in and lost 3lb. :) xx

Ah well done. Great loss!
Hope ur dads op goes ok. Hope it's nothing too serious.
And try not to focus on how much the presentation is worth and just focus on the actual presenting. :) (I know it's easy for me to say that)
Mind yourself. x

Well done! I wi Thursday I'm hoping I've done some damage control after my weekend away. Yes I think once I've done this first essay I will feel better I'm just finding it very hard

Ah, thanks for your support everyone. x

Today's food diary is as follows...

B: Oat so simple sweet cinnamon (3), 142ml skimmed milk (1), a banana (0), a piece of toast with 1tsp butter (4).

L: 4 original ryvita (2) with 40g lowlow cheese spread (2), a tin of WW tomato & basil soup (2), a slice of chicken & stuffing (1), an apple (0) and 2 redcurrant puffs (2).

T: Homemade shepherds pie (11) and cabbage (0).

Sn: A bag of M&S toffee chocolate and pecan popcorn (absolutely gorgeous!) (4pp)

Weekly pp used: 0/49

My Dad's operation went well, he was in theatres for about 5 hours though so was relieved when we got the phonecall to say he was okay. :)

Today's food looks like this:

B: Oat so simple sweet cinnamon (3), 142ml skimmed milk (1), a piece of toast with butter (4) and a banana (0).

L: Baked beans (4) on toast (8).

T: Bacon & spinach conchiglie pasta bake (9) - recipe from the latest WW magazine, it looks really yummy. :D

Sn: M&S pecan & chocolate popcorn (4).

Weekly pp used 1/49.
Remaining weekly pp: 48

yum that pasta bake sounds fab-must buy the mag! :)

Cld u post recipie?

Of course! :eek:

Bacon & spinach conchiglie

9 propoints per serving/Propoint value of 37 for the whole recipe/serves 4/402 calories per serving

250g pasta shells (conchiglie)
Calorie controlled cooking spray
200g smoked bacon medallions (I just used normal and cut the fat off!) - sliced
1 large onion - chopped finely
250g button mushrooms - sliced
1 garlic clove
1 1/2 tsp dried oregano
Zest of 1 lemon (I missed this and it's still delish!)
500g finely chopped fresh tomatoes or passata
1 tsp sugar
200g spinach
125g light mozarella, sliced

1. Heat the oven to gas mark 5/190 degrees celcius/fan 170 degrees celcius. Cook the pasta in boiling water for a couple of minutes less than it says on the packet then drain.

2. Meanwhile, mist a large pan with the cooking spray, add the bacon and onion and cook for 5-6 minutes until the onion is soft. Add the mushrooms and cook for a further 4 minutes. Stir in the garlic, oregano, lemon zest, tomatoes and sugar and season. Simmer for 5 minutes, adding the spinach for the final 2 minutes. Stir in the pasta and spoon into a large baking dish, top with the light mozarella cheese and book for 10-15 minutes until golden.

:D

Yesterday's food diary is as follows:

B: Oat so simple sweet cinnamon (3), 142ml skimmed milk (1), a banana (0). A piece of toast (3) with butter (1).

L: 4 x original ryvita (2), 40g Low Low cheese spread (2), a bag of Walker's crisps (5), an apple (0).

Sn: A hot cross bun with butter (6) AND a bag of naughty M&S popcorn (4).

T: Leftover bacon & spinach conchiglie (9).

Total daily pp used: 32/32
Weekly pp used: 4
Weekly pp remaining: 39 :)

Back